Donte Stallworth

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUDeek, Sep 10, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

6 catches
    141 yards
    1 TD

Look for another Pro Bowl season for an ex-Saint. For clarice's sake, I hope he makes Aaron Brooks look stupid and Mcnabb look great in one fell swoop.

2. clair

clair Rockets

how is stallworth's success making Brooks look stupid?

He had success when he played...

his hammys always dictated his success

3. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

When they showed the highlight of his TD during the Saints game, the announcer back in the studio was saying, "I'll be Saints fans are wondering why they got rid of this guy." Yeah, because it was such an incredible TD catch...there were no defenders within 10 yards of him it seemed.

I'll give him credit for posting some strong numbers. Good for him. But he just didn't seem to fit into Payton's plan. Payton was hoping for a lot from him in camp and he just didn't produce. I wish him well with the Eagles, though.

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

its just that clarice is a mcnabb hater and a brooks lover, not that any of stallworth's eagle success would make brooks look any worse. just a shot at clarice.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

He had a nice game, albeit against horrendous play from the Texans' secondary.

On that TD catch, McChoke pulled off a great play action, hiding the ball behind his Chunky soup-filled torso, and the safety bit on it. The safety bit on it and no, there was no defender even in the same time zone as Stallworth.

Clair is right re: his hammys determining his success.