Dorsey For Heisman

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Sep 27, 2007.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

When speaking of a dominant position player, Dorsey's name should immediately come to mind for any member of the Heisman selection committee. The problem is they're too busy trying to support someone from their own area or conference and often overlook the place that usually produces the best players...the SEC.

I'm sure when it's all said and done, they'll find a way to select an average player like Booty.

I think the Heisman is a complete joke so I don't know the answer to this question. Are the votes for Heisman released to the public? I sure would like to see how people vote. (not just their first pick but their entire ballot if they select more than one)

2. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

The song is finished now I want somebody to sing it and put it on utube!! Come on! That would be classic! :grin:

3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Fried started it. And he has his own blog-o-sphere he could post it on. Come on Fried with yo mad skilzzzz.

4. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

http://www.heisman.com/winners/hsmn-winners.html

Larry Kelley in 1936. Also played both defense and offense.

Actually looking at it further, only 5 out of the 71 winners were not QB's or RB's.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Thanks DB. :thumb:

I know, if needed, Dorsey COULD play both ways. :) A special "D" package like the "Fridge" with the Chicago Bears way back when I used to watch NFL.

Speaking of, OT, they had a pretty cool "Supa Bowl Shuffle".......member?

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

since fried has taken a sabbatical from civilization, we need to get nlmd to do his own composition of this on guitar hero or whatever its called. then up it to youtube.

maybe even pay per view.

hell if you remember leon hart from '49 playing defense surely this is like yesterday for you.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That would be true...........IF I'd remembered him "Playing". I don't remember him playing anymore than I remember Noah's Ark "Floating" but I ........neva mind. Don't want to derail Dosey's thread, he said not to.

8. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I feel a YT parody coming on. :thumb:

By the way, top 4 are all SEC players...

9. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

Give Dorsey a few carries by the goal line like da Bears did with The Fridge. That will get him tons of attention and hype.

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

yep, one rung up the coolness ladder from the "ice, ice baby" tiger forums remake.