Double disappointment

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MiketheTiger69, Mar 31, 2006.

1. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I am a bit more nervous about the women team as they have not been playing their best game, or have been dominant in the recent tournament games. They seemed a bit tired to me the last game when they played Stanford. North Carolina seems like a very fast team that demolished Tennessee. If the lady Tigers play up to their potential, then I think we have a decent chance.
    ________
    Vaporizer Reviews

2. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Disappointed!! Not me. I am proud of the Tigers. Now, having my teenager come home and say they are having a baby after all the years of saying cover up. Now that is a disappointment. But I gotta be proud of these young men and women for what they have accomplished so far. Geaux Tigers. Wooo Hooo....:geauxtige

3. LSUGraduate2002

LSUGraduate2002 LSU's Golden Years

:angryfire :cuss: :angry: :dis: :mad:
    I'm disappointed that someone that is supposed to be a TIGER FAN would even come up with something this ridiculous when both the ladies and the men's team are preparing for a possible once in a lifetime experience(yes, I know the women are playing in their 3rd in a row, but b4 that never made it to the final 4). This type of thought is worse than a CRAPPY post since WE ALL KNOW how much he loves teams that don't have LSU on their jerseys. I'll gladly take making it to the Final FOUR and having a shot at winning the title or losing that close to the title than LOSING in the first round of the NCAA's or God forbid not even making a postseason tournament. If you can't handle the ride, jump off the bandwagon so more people can keep climbing in.

4. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

Win or lose - it is and has been a GREAT ride for LSU, its coaches, its players, its students, its alums, everyone in Louisiana, and fans from all over the world. What a weekend! I can't wait for tipoff!!!!! Geaux Tigers from Winchester, TN.

5. pheroy

pheroy Founding Member

Disappointment is 98-99 under Dinardo, or getting waxed in the first round by Purdue and UAB in consecutive years. No way this dual Final Four comes close to disappointing, regardless of the outcome. Everyone knows the men weren't even predicted to be anywhere near here preseason, but the women also lost a lot and were picked to be a notch below the very top preseason teams - UNC, Duke, Tennessee. It would be a mild disappointment if they don't reach the title game, but Duke is really, really good and UNC looks better than anyone. Seimone is great but Ivory Latta is the kind of player who can practically will her team to win. That gal is fierce.