Dove day 2

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Sep 5, 2015.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

as I was expecting very slow this morning but was able to get 6. Started getting hot so back inside. Bout the time I was ready to get back after em the storms flared up and it started to pour with lightning popping like crazy all afternoon way into the evening. So just stayed up on porch and picked off the ones that came to close which took about an hour but got the 9 I needed to finish off a limit. Only the afternoon 9 pictured had already cleaned the morning 6 when I cleaned all the fish ft yesterday
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    KyleK likes this.
  2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Hunting from the porch. Gotta love it. I used to shoot squirrels from by back patio in Wichita Falls. Killed so many freaking squirrels, man I miss that. People at my church bragged about my chicken and sausage gumbo I used to make for them. Those people still don't realize they were eating squirrels.

LSUTiga and Tiger in NC like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well got dam, didn't they notice the pieces looked nothing like what you pull out of a popeye's box?

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

People will eat anything if it tastes good. There was an episode of Criminal Minds where the killer made stew out of his victim and served it to the people in the search party searching the woods for the victim.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Man that is sick.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey, I didn't write the episode. I just watched.