DOW hit 14k Today

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Feb 1, 2013.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Glad we agree both parties are shit.

Except, you still have a side...

3. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

It's hard to say the economy is recovering when you have about 11000 people a day signing up for welfare for one.
    It's easy to say your shrinking the deficit when all your doing is printing the money to buy your own debt also.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So in other words, it doesn't matter how much we are "up".

Kind of like participation trophies!

Why does everyone resort to labeling people as fox news watchers? Is that all you have old man? I don't even bother with that shit. Couldn't tell you the last time I watched that channel.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

in all actuality, your statement is a false equivalency, Pride. Right now both parties are not shit, just the Republicans. And let me clarify by saying the Dems have had their turn at being stupid in the past and will likely do so again in the future. That being said, the Dems are the adults in the room right now, for the most part. Not saying there are no Republican voices of reason but their nuts sure are over shouting the sane ones right now.

secondly, what is wrong with being on the side of those who you believe to be right?

6. Tiger in NC

the deficit is shrinking because we cut 1.5 trillion in spending over the next decade last year as part of the 2011 Budget Control Act, enacted an additional 1.9 trillion in revenue with the fiscal cliff deal and are set for another 1.2 trillion in spending cuts from the sequester at the end of this month. the deficit is shrinking because the economy is expanding, because more people are working and paying taxes. shrinking the deficit has absolutely nothing to do with printing money.

7. Tiger in NC

then what is your excuse for espousing so many of the ideas they champion on that station?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats fine, but admitting you are on a side is not the position of a moderate. Day after day you and Red ridicule the Republicans. I have NEVER seen you take a issue of importance and side with Republicans.

You can support whoever the fuck you want. I dont give a crap.

I mean, I guess ya'll enjoy debating yourselves. Dems have power, yet always something to bitch about with regards to those Repubs....

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I have no need to debate what people from a side of the party say or what media portrays.

Both sides have idiots in power and for every shitty idea you think republicans have, we can find the same on the Dems side. Same with media bias.

Left wing media far outweighs that of the right.

Fox just makes up for the number of stations.

10. Tiger in NC

there is a very good reason why I ridicule the Republicans so often....they are an easy target right now because they are in disarray and in the absence of good sound policy discussions they are perpetuating silliness and gimmicks.

when the democrats do stupid things I will point it out as well. being moderate doesn't mean I never take a side, it means that I take the side of whomever I believe to be right.