DOW hit 14k Today

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Feb 1, 2013.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When you have sided with the Dems from Clinton on I think you can drop the Moderate tag.

I mean, why are you so afraid to be labeled a Dem?

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Yes, my money is in my business right now. Half of my IRA's are in mutual funds, the other half in cash. Any free money is going into commercial real estate because that's what I know. Not sure what my return was on my IRA's last year. I honestly haven't looked at them in some time.

3. mobius481

Let's review when the new projections come out.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

sorry dude but the dems are no where nearly as far-fetched as the republicans right now. the republicans need to get their shit together or risk further losses in the house and senate in 2014. if the 2014 elections were held today what would the republican platform look like? the same thing it did in 2012? we all saw how that worked out. granted, because of gerrymandering, they will retain a certain amount of seats just because but this is only going to get uglier the longer they delay putting together a party platform that doesn't alienate about 55% of the country.

5. Tiger in NC

looking forward to it....do you know the exact date of those projections? i thought the cbo was supposed to be out in march and then the fy2014 budget in the fall will tell the real story of where we are as far as deficit reduction.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The new platform is:
    • "you didn't build that"
    • "make them pay their fair share"
    • "Obama phones"
    • "they want to control your body"
    • "cling to your bible and guns"
    • "pass it so we can find out whats in it"
    • "it's not a tax........opps yea it is"
    • "I will not raise taxes on the middle class ...... GOT YA!"
    The only the thing the Dems are doing right is taking the second step.

gyver likes this.
  7. mobius481

Yeah, I think March is it. I'm gonna sharpen my pencil and change the batteries in my calculator to get ready for it. :)

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Not. I voted for George W Bush twice.....how big a dem can I possibly be? it's not like I particularly liked the guy but at the time I thought he was better than Gore and Kerry.

9. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Don't forget:
    You don't need semi automatics and anything over 10 rounds. (A AR-15 is not an assault rifle by the way)
    The media can say anything it wants as long as its cleared through the whitehouse.

10. Tiger in NC

the problem is that not one single thing that you listed above is correct. either they are taken out of context or completely manufactured to create this image of a guy who has a vendetta against the wealthy or who is the wild spender and promoter of all laziness. this should tell you something....if they have to make things up about the guy then chances are they got nothing. if they really and truly had something on the guy, don't you think their mud cats would have dug it up by now? come on, Pride, how long are you going to buy this crap?