Down in the West Texas Town of El Paso

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You mean you believe the deep state smuggled 3 Muslims out of jail, found a white patsy as a substitute. That’s paranoid bro.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do you think they couldn't?

In really they wouldn't have to. When you control social media and have enormous access of data on billions of people it's easy to identify a number one of borderline psychotic individuals and press their buttons. Do it to enough wackos and one or more of them will act upon their darkest feelings.

Watch 2 documentaries. The Creepy Line on Amazon Prime and The Great Hack on Netflix. The Creepy Line goes into the ways Google and Facebook can identify and target everybody. Fine if its just to sell you stuff. But they can manipulate the news stories that are shown to each individual and attach more relevance to the order they are shown to you on the first page. They can scrape your user profile which allows them to scrape the user profile of your friends and friend' friends and so on down the line.

The Great Hack is more about the tactics of how Cambridge Analytica swung the 2016 election to Trump. Whistlerblower was a woman named Brittany Kaiser who had worked for CA. Thing is she had been with Obama's social media and in 2008. She was fine with them using social media then. You can hear Zuckerberg testifying before the British authorities about whether Facebook had been used to swing public opinion in favor of Brexit. The very words these people use makes it clear that they are with working against politicians and policies they consider "evil."

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Putin, Trump and Ensminger are behind this somehow.

watson1880, HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is true. You know, data is now worth more than global oil. The type of data i am talking about is that which was given freely by us on social media.

[

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The CIA has started civil conflicts in other countries. Why not our own?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

FIFY

shane0911 and HalloweenRun like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

These mass shootings are becoming every day news. And the politicians in both parties sit on their collective asses and do absolutely nothing to address/resolve the issue except hurl insults and blame at each other. I don't claim to have the answers or a solution. But there is one thing I am certain of. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Everybody says something must be done but noble knows what. Except the libtards who whine yet again that guns should be banned.

One thing that would help is for doctors to stop prescription psychotropic drugs to troubled youth.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    GiantDuckFan and watson1880 like this.
  10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'm not in favor of banning guns. Honest, law abiding citizens shouldn't have to suffer for the stupidity of others. But we cannot continue in the "business as usual" mode. The one issue or obstacle to implementing a reasonable form of gun control is the politicians have to enact it. Don't wait for that to happen anytime soon. I agree with your suggestion about the doctors prescribing mind altering drugs to our youth. I also think sale of the violence filled video games must be curtailed.