Down in the West Texas Town of El Paso

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Want to stop it? Well start by rejecting everything the left is for. Put God back in schools and back in kids lives. Stop killing children in and out of the womb. A new real war on heavy drugs which is involved in 80% of violent crimes. In short leftist policies and leftist thinking is destroying this country. It aint guns. In the 50's and 60's we all had guns and this shit wasn't happening.

watson1880 and KyleK like this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I consider myself a middle of the road Republican. Members of BOTH parties are to blame for allowing this problem to develop to the point it has today. And the American voting public has to shoulder some of the blame for sitting on our asses and not demanding more out of Congress and the President to address the problem. We can't continue to live with the status quo.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't think video games have that much effect. I mean, we grew up watching TV. How many thousands of murders gunfights have we seen both on TV and movies? Didn't make us want to go out and shoot random strangers.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Kiki, as usual your solutions are very simplistic. Tell us Oh Omniscient One, just how are we supposed to convert everybody to born again Christians and set them on the right thinking family value oriented path?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I must be confused. What mass shooting happened in which the manifesto mentioned "video games"?

Most of these are political.

Video games, guns, social media, has ZERO to do with any of this. In fact, I would contend life is safer and more peaceful now that it has EVER been.

I mean, sure, there weren't "mass shootings" in the 1500's. Just mass rapes and pillaging.

The problem, I think, is these people would have been weeded out before puberty most likely. Now we carry them on in life against nature.

Men are being feminized and we all know how emotions play out:

[​IMG]

https://uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc-idUKKIM16976320061101

watson1880 likes this.
  6. COTiger

I think a significant number of medical professionals would disagree with you.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The same ones that call a dude with a penis a female because he wears a dress? No thanks.

GiantDuckFan, watson1880 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Legislation won't cure shit this has to be solved by us the citizens, the family and in our hearts and souls. You can't legislate morality. I have watched supposedly good kids who got hooked on crack and heroine turn turn into heartless criminals who will do anything to get money for their next fix. In addition they have no God in their lives so evil things are no big deal. Look around the world it's leftist and communist who are at the root of everything bad.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The same medical professionals who are getting rich prescribing all those mind altering drugs?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. COTiger