Down in the West Texas Town of El Paso

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Kilmer-Tombstone.jpg
    Well I beg to differ sir

First I am a Catholic who hasnt been to church since I was eleven. I am no saint and hardly a "born again Christian" my friend. Simplistic? Simplistic is the last thing my solution is it is in fact would be incredibly hard.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I didn't take you out of context. I responded to what you wrote.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Booker, the Squad and politicians like them are more dangerous to more people than either of the recent shooters. Yes I understand that 30 innocent people being gunned down is absolutely horrible and a despicable act. However the destruction and unintended deaths their policies would cause is much worse. Hell there are 25 gun deaths in Chicago alone on any given weekend. Totalitarian polices are a thousand times more lethal than a single crazed scumbag. Hitlers policies killed many millions and Stalins policies even more than Hitlers. Thats what I believe.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well well well aint this rich! Mexico and Uruguay both issued travel warning to their citizens who plan to travel to the US. Mexico yes Mexico of all countries who is purposely allowing the invasion of America and where the drug cartels are in cahoots with the politicians where American tourists risk there lives vacationing there and where if an American should illegally cross into their country gets thrown in jail. Uruguay are you shitting me!

Hey Mexico and Uruguay I don't see hordes of people trying to get to your shithole countries. Hey lets add up the body count from illegals against American citizens. I would bet the body count would be in the thousands and I also bet the body count would be mostly legal law abiding Hispanic Americans.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Dayton press conference....the police chief was asked if the shooter broke any existing gun laws. Looking for material to grandstand with, and the chief accomodated the reporter by saying no, no laws were broken. His answer should have been yes, he shot and killed people. Its illegal to shoot and kill people with any gun.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'm surprised the reporter didn't ask a follow up question. Like "Are you sure?"

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

https://www.cnet.com/news/8chan-owner-says-el-paso-shooter-didnt-post-manifesto/

8chan, an anonymous forum, has been under scrutiny since the mass shooting in El Paso, Texas on Saturday. A hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto from the alleged shooter was uploaded to the site prior to the massacre. However, 8chan owner Jim Watkins said Tuesday that the 2,300-word tirade was not posted by the alleged gunman.

Watkins posted a video on his YouTube channel on Tuesday, saying the manifesto was first published on Instagram and not on his site. He said the document was then uploaded to his site by another user and that law enforcement had been "made aware" of it.

"First of all, the El Paso shooter posted on Instagram, not 8chan," Watkins said. "Later, someone uploaded the manifesto. However, that manifesto was not uploaded by the Walmart shooter. I don't know if he wrote it or not, but it was not uploaded by the murderer that is clear."

Facebook, which owns Instagram, said in a statement, "We have found nothing that supports this theory."

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

so, what's your point?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, that dipshit went to Plano Senior High. He just turned 21, but only graduated 2 years ago. My daughter graduated from PSHS in June and was only 17 at the time, so she'll be a senior in college when she's 21.

But I digress. Plano Senior High is only 11th and 12th grades, so my daughter never was on any campus with him. Plus, the classes are huge (1400 or so), so she probably wouldn't have known that loser anyway.