Drop the BCS, Lets talk about Capital One...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Dec 6, 2004.

1. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I think that's a good observation, but I also think alot of the "analysis" that will go on here the next 3 weeks won't mean much.

The game could well come down to which QB can handle the defensive looks they're likely to get. As an LSU fan, that concerns me since any game that comes down to the QBs almost automatically puts LSU at a disadvantage.

Sad, but true.

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

We've had at least one turnover in every game, so odds are we'll have one in the bowl game.

We've done a much better job protecting the ball the last 3 games with only 3 turnovers.

I also think our defense has done a much better job of creating turnovers the last half of the season.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

To say that the game will come down to QB play isnt entirely accurate... Iowa has no running game.. we have potentially the best in the SEC... we havent much of a passing game.. they are all pass.. i think the key is the running games.. if our backs can get it going, then its over... if they can get some runs to go with their good passing, it could get ugly for LSU...