Dual QB Attack at LSU?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Apr 5, 2018.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Six pack does. Was his suggestion we had a stellar SEC season when the reality was it was a less than stellar conference, giving O the credit.

All I did was use a horrible Florida outcome against a horrible Florida team to demonstrate how less than stellar our SEC schedule was.

I'll give O credit, we ain't Arkansas. Not yet.

cul2969 and shane0911 like this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Seriously, is this who we have become? Lucky State U? That is not a very refreshing response. Is it really too much to ask for better than that?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I would say this season will tell the story. I'm far from sold, trying to be objective and wait and see. Pretty brutal schedule, can't wait to see how it plays out.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t think it’s too much to ask. But as much as I’m into analyzing the details, the refrain from Miles’ time here - a win is a win - holds a lot of truth.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I'm with you on football. Baseball deserves some respect. I'd venture spd is from da bayuh
    8 wins would be a coup right. I'm waiting for basketball.

6. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

With this year’s schedule and the youth at qb, 3-4 losses would merit reprieve for another year. But if O craps the bed this year, we need to stop the bleeding and pony up for better leadership. If for some reason we play lights out and finish better than that, then hats off to O & staff!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Winston1 and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

And do you think that LSU will actually hire someone worth a shit this time? Miles was a budget hire. O was a budge hire.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Only if Joe’s not the one hiring. It would be great if this works itself out and O wins championships making Joe look like a genius, but odds are failure will cost them both. At least if it fails I would hope we clean house and do it right. But there is always F. King and it is LSU so who knows!o_O

TigerTap likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Michael Johnson Jr., Under Armour All-American QB, cuts list to 7
    http://www.oregonlive.com/recruitin...nson_jr_under_armou_1.html#incart_river_index

The Oregon high school football crop of talent in the class of 2019 isn't as deep as recent years, but the headliner is as good as any in recent memory.

Sheldon quarterback Michael Johnson Jr., the nation's No. 4 dual-threat passer, has scholarship offers from coast-to-coast, highlighted by national powerhouse programs Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, Tennessee and others.

On Thursday, Johnson cut his list to a final seven - Arizona State, LSU, Miami (Fla.), Nebraska, North Carolina State, Oregon and Penn State.

:cool: a top player, he's the son of Oregon's wide receiver coach, probably helped us survive the first cut

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We can probably rule out Nebraska and NC State as serious contenders.