Dual QB Attack at LSU?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Apr 5, 2018.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

About the same amount of credit Les got for virtually any win against Tennessee, and numerous other wins that occurred by the other teams f ups. That's sports, but, of course, you know that and are just yanking chains, I suspect.

six pack dan, Winston1 and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Not really yanking chains so much as not having near as much faith in O with last years results as presented by others. Nothing from last season suggest to me this season will be a powerhouse effort which, is necessary to get through that schedule. I am prepared to be as emotionless as I am now about the baseball season with a little more hope leading into next season.

I'll say this is though, LSU will never make it to Atlanta under O's watch. But that's just me.

TigerTap likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Which was none. I don’t recall anyone singing Les’ praises after T Bob saved the day.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

T Bob's reward was to be benched for the national championship game the following season.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He fucking saved Les’ ass on that day though. He doesn’t snap that ball and game over. One of the many great Miles time management debacles.

Bayou Tiger and shane0911 like this.
  6. didit

didit Veteran Member

Why not.. he got the blame for losing to fuck Florida the year before when guice picked the wrong hole on the goal line... Can't have it both ways...

7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Is this a Legal NCAA Football formation? Who's fault is puting 13 men on the field?
    [​IMG]

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Either way it was a goat fuck. So I guess you can have it both ways...

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

True, but if the ball hadn't been snapped, the flag would not have been thrown. Only the offense can be flagged for 12 men before the snap.

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

LSU has only 10 total football wins against Tennessee. (10-20-3)

You are saying Les Miles who won 4 of 5 games against them, is because of Tennessee mistakes? Or did Tennessee just get beaten?

Miles owns the " Largest Margin of Victory" over the Vols, with the 2011 38- 7 beatdown unleashed on the Vols in the series history. (This is from their website, BTW.)

LSU went into Knoxville & beat #8 Tennessee & Atlanta to beat SEC East Champs, Tennessee to win the SEC Championship, with a backup QB. You seem not to know much about what has been going on with LSU Football over the past 13 years.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018