Dunn to La.Tech?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by SmilingBob57, Jan 16, 2010.

1. SmilingBob57

SmilingBob57 Freshman

Talked to friends in Alexandria this a.m.and rumor is La.College coach Dennis Dunn may through his hat in for the Tech job.He was coach at Evangel HS in Shreveport for 14 yrs( 200-39) took the LC job and turn it into a decent little program in 3yrs.

With him being from the Shreveport area and ties to La Tech this Could turn out to be interesting.Very well known in the North La. area.:popcorn:

2. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: There's an updated article on the Alexandria Town Talk's website that definitely indicates he would definitely be interested if approached. The big question is if Tech is interested in him. They seem to be looking elsewhere at the moment, but things could change. I'd say Scelfo has the inside track to the job at this time.

I'd hate to see him leave La. College though. He's brought that program up to a level where they can challenge in the ASC (American Southwest Conf.) and folks are really excited about the program. They've got an on-campus stadium now and more football facilities improvements in the works. Dunn has been the biggest reason the program is on the rise and I think if he stays, La. College will be a Div III playoff participant on a regular basis in the not so distant future. I honestly hope Tech hires someone else. Stay tuned though. :LSU231:

3. tiger mail

tiger mail Freshman

I love how everyone thinks that their opinion matters. Sure wish everyone making comments actually had some kind of pull.. You guys are ridiculous..

4. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Then why are you on here "commenting" and expressing your "opinion"? Ever wonder what a "Forum" is all about? And besides having absolutely no "pull" what so ever, you've clearly established yourself as a bonafide idiot with your initial post. Congratualtions. :LSU231:

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Great first post. :rolleye33:

Go back to whatever repressive society you emanate from.

Personality disorder much?

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If I say it on an internet forum, its the absolute truth

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

fixed it.

8. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

You guys are handling this all wrong...

F Off. Douche nugget.
    [​IMG]