durant to golden st

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Jul 4, 2016.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I got them winning 62 games.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Smart play. I agree with @tirk that it's a good fit but it's a chickenshit move. Now the news is breaking that he was fed up with Russ and with the offensive scheme.

The problem with what they have now in GS is one we have seen time and time again when you load a team with super stars.

There is still only 1 basketball.

Good luck fuckers.

And yes, Westbrook is a gone pecan. The issue is how do you trade him, well, how do you get any value for him when everyone knows he is going to be a FA after this season.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Completely agree, didn't work when Barkley and Pippen and company were in Houston, the mega team in Los Angeles with Payton, Malone etc didn't work either, who is gonna be the 1 for shots in Golden State? Is it Steph's team or KD's?

And the media makes me sick, 4 days ago it was all about how Russ helped KD through the family issues he was having and how they eat lunch together everyday and now it's because of Russ he is leaving. The media doesn't know shit and sports media is the worst.

tirk likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

73-9 was a magical regular season not likely to be repeated anytime soon. As great as a lineup as they will have, the Warriors will lose a few early season games (no 24-0 start) while Durant and his new teammates make the adjustments to each other's games. Still, I would put the O/A at 63 and take the O. 70 is ridiculous.

5. LaSalleAve

I think I'd take the under if it's 63, I think they will win 58 games, maybe.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If they only get 58 the reason will be injuries to either Curry or 'Durant. We can't predict whether that will happen or not.

7. LaSalleAve

I can look at the mega teams from the past and use them as precedent. Like Shane said there is only 1 ball on the court. I think this is going to be a disaster.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Still, for them to only win 58 would mean they would have to lose 24. I don't see them losing 24.