Early Doucet arrested

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, Jan 10, 2005.

1. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Lets just hope its not the latter :grin: LSU! :champs: :lsup: !

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

That's asking a lot. If he's even close, he'll be really good. Tough to get a WR that's as tough and as good a blocker as Clayton. Did anybody see the hit by Harrison on Champ Bailey on the long Reggie Wayne TD? Looked like some of the decleaters that Clayton used to throw....great stuff.

3. nrsaint

nrsaint Founding Member

Pre Saban, Dinardo was coach then.
    But you are correct about him being a disappointment. One of the guys (can't remember who) called Cecil the 'Best Running Back in College Football since Bo Jackson", right before he broke his leg against Vandy.

4. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

It amazes me when people like Cecil just throw away their future over nothing. You would think that even an immature, irresponsible thug type could figure out they he just needed to act right for a couple of years and he'd be a very rich man. I wonder how many millions of dollars he'd be making every year right now if he'd stayed out of jail.

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Cecil was one of the biggest wastes of talent to ever come through LSU. He was a thug but dang, he could run with REAL POWER! I'm sorry all that happened to him but much of it was his own doing. :dis:

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Kudos to whomever it was that framed Diesel for all of those events. On its surface it would appear that Auburn or Bama did it, but the framings were so well done (and even after leaving LSU), that it could have only been perpetrated by one entity....THE MAN!

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Probably at a party, cops showed up, told everyone to leave....Early didn't. Probably said something he shouldn't have, and got cuffed. I'm SURE that most of us here have done no worse (or no less) than that at one point in his/her high school or college days.

Should be no biggie. For publicity sake, Miles will give him some sort of "probation", and if anything else happens, he'll get "x" amount of game suspensions.

Doucet seems to be a pretty well-behaved kid in general. Let's just hope this was an isolated incident where he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. :geauxtigs :helmet:

8. LSUfan4life

LSUfan4life Founding Member

this doesn't really have anything to do with Early getting arrested but could there be a better combination than Perrilloux to Doucet I think they were meant to be together and I hope we get to hear that many many times

9. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Cecil was probably the single biggest waste of talent in the history of college football IMHO. :dis::dis::dis::dis::dis:

10. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

No, he is not...Dwayne Bowe, Skyler Green and Craig Davis...The three returning wideouts that will start ahead of him, are...

He is a cog...but not as integral as you make him out to be...It also opens the door for Xavier Carter, Amp Hill, and new wideouts to make an imprint...