Earthquake Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, May 18, 2006.

1. tigger1

tigger1 Founding Member

I was in U-19 that night, many don't remember that Eddie had dropped 5 or 6 pass he should have caught that night.

In CEBA building they knew LSU had done something, as the noise from the stadium was heard even inside the Ceba building after the TD.

2. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

who was working on campus during a game?

3. tigger1

tigger1 Founding Member

The gaming club that has been at LSU since 1972, was in the Geology from 72-82/3 and then moved to the Ceba building around 83. There were about 30 people there that night. Not counting the odd studians, grad ass. maybe about 50 altogether. Remember this is at a time when they didn't lock all the buildings down game day.

4. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Now football season can't come soon enough..... Damn it all.... I have every Reveille article from last season on my wall in order, and I just caught myself just staring at them remembering the OT win at Bama, the missed FGs vs Auburn, the close call vs Arkansas..... :eek:

5. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

i think we all have that feeling...i keep seeing my peach bowl poster and like daydreaming

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was a freshman @ LSU for the Earthquake Game. It was just about the only real football highlight for my tenure as a student. Why, it took until this January to get payback for the Miami debacle of '88, for instance.

But that moment in 1988 was pure magic.