Easy mode just ended for O, E, and LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by beatbama, Oct 23, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Here's the important part. LSU did what they were supposed to do in those 3 games against those 3 defenses. That's not something we have been able to say about the previous coach and OC. It was a fight for every yard against every team regardless if they were Alabama or Eastern Michigan, Jacksonville State or Florida.

Also Jalen Hurts hasn't had a game yet where he has looked like a freshman. That is going to happen at some point. Hopefully it's on November 5th.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Because when we play ole miss we lose our mind. We started that game moving the ball straight down the field running the ball. By the time Kiffin got back to that sound policy and stopped experimenting with WR bubble screens and jet sweeps we were down 24 to 3 and almost got our QB killed. When we decided to take what they couldn't stop we ran off a 45 to 6 run. If I might add, ole miss fades like a smoke bomb in a wind storm. They either don't have the depth or can't coach it up. But if you want their best, best get there early.

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

They don't have the depth.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think this'll be in the mold of pre2012 LSU-Bama; we match up well and aren't handicapped by skerd coaching.

5. beatbama

beatbama Freshman

O beat a bunch of cupcakes. Now show me what you got!