Eating contest...

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by shaqazoolu, Apr 6, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Good lord LSUBud !!!!

All I can picture is that Saturday Night Scene with "Da Bears" where Chris Farley would get Sausage lodged and would start pounding his chest..

18 pounds, man. . I am sure I dont want to be around your commode 4-5 hours after that session..

2. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

I forget what we did that day, but neither of us had eaten lunch.

And, both of us are pretty big boys - we were both about 6'1" and 225 at the time.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

My roommate and I went to an all you can eat crawfish place about a month ago. They were terrible, but we stll put down 30 pounds between us.

I also once ate 2 2 pound burgers in one sitting.

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

My old friend Rob ate a super jumbo deal from tastie Donuts in like a half hour. It made me sick just looking at him do it. If I went for a fry he would slap my hand.

5. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Good Lord man! I tried to eat a triple tonight and barely finished it!

6. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

The most crawfish I've polished off was 14.5 (or so) pounds. I wasn't drinking beer with it so that free'd up some room. I've never been able to repeat that feat. The closes I came was 12 pounds a couple of weekends ago.

7. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

i can put down some crawfish....unfortunately i have never counted pounds. I might have to do that next time I go for it. Whats everyones record for buffalo wings? I have eaten 55 before and I could have eaten more but I ran out.

I might have to try that eating for the cycle thing.....ill let yall know how it turns out.

Has anyone ever had an illegal burrito? I hear it is pretty big and virtually impossible to eat at once. I called one time in interest to see how much it was and immediately decided to eat something else when i found out it was 13 bucks. Is it worth my money to attempt it or is it something a mortal can do. If anyone can do it im not even gonna try but if yall have problems with it I will conquer it.

My old boss ate 36 slices of pizza at CiCi's one time.....I tried to match it once and I was about to blow at 24.....then again I wasnt starvin at that time either...

Keep the records comin......I am setting goals here.....

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you are talking about Izzo's Illegal Burrito it is impossible to eat because the meat is full of fat and gristle. You're better off spending your money at Taco Bell

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i can eat alot, but i have never really made a super effort to measure it. i do eat impressively fast, and one thing i like to do is suprise my friends by finishing something in a ridiculously short amount of time. like not too long ago i got a triple cheeseburger at wendys and ate it in the minute or so that it took for my friend to get ketchup and crap after i already sat down. the thing i really enjoy eating fast is enchiladas from ninfas. if the food comes out while you are away from the table, i like to amuse myself by being finished by the time you return, even if you only stepped away for a moment.

i am very easily amused.

10. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I bow to all you Super Guts!! I thought I ate a lot but I can't hold a candle to any of you guys! MPTY!