Eating contest...

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by shaqazoolu, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Uncle Gus

Uncle Gus Founding Member

Saturday at the New Orleans French Quarter Fest. a 100lb woman ate.................................................................................................................................

36 Dozen Oysters in 10 Minutes......... wouldn't believe it had I not watched in horror....

2. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

my god.....how'd she do it.....did she pour them in pitcher and drink them?

3. Uncle Gus

Uncle Gus Founding Member

ate them individually right off the shell.......

Scary and amazing all at the same time.....

4. iluvdatiger

iluvdatiger Founding Member

White castle and Krystal burgers are basicly the same thing and I watched a dude eat 12 of them one time! I also saw him eat 5 chicken sandwiches from Mcdonalds one time!

5. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

Back in the 70s, during the Muscular Dystrophy Marathon on the Parade Ground, there was a donut eating contest. It was how many donuts you could eat in 5 minutes. I watched the guy who won, and his technique was to take two or three donuts at a time and squeeze all the air out of them, like a sponge. Then he would stuff the doughball into his mouth and, eventually, down his throat. I think he ate about 18 or 20 in 5 minutes.

6. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Hey guys....I just want everyone to know, I just ate for the cycle and I may or may not have ruptured my stomach. I didn't think this was gonna be this bad.....that is a LOT of food.....I will be laid up for a few hours...

7. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

That's Awesome!!! :D :D :D

Did you have to force down that last burger?? Ohhh FYI your colon will hate you this time tomorrow. :D :D :D

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They don't have a Krystal in Baton Rouge but there is one in Hammond near I-12 and 1-55. The last time I passed that way I bought a dozen and ate 8 of them before I got back to Baton Rouge.

9. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

My best friend's sister and brother-in-law ate a 40 lb sack last weekend, plus corn, potatoes, and a 12 pack of Miller Lite. Talk about disgusting.

Back in my college days, I did 23 items at Pancho's (ice cream doesn't count). The record for our group was 26. That's just disgusting. And talk about hatin' life the next morning.

11 soft tacos at TB is nothing. My friends and I would routinely eat 8+ items at TB on any given night. We could easily spend $10 each at TB.

Never been able to do a full dozen Krytstals. Could usually get down 9 or 10, but couldn't go the rest.

10. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

I hate to be the smart ass here, but did you mean 5, one after the other, or 5 together at the same time ? Reason I ask that is that while in college, one of my fraternity brothers ate 4 quarter pounders at one time. He put them one on top of the other and pressed them down. Topped it off with the 4 cokes and 4 large frys. McDonalds got it's revenge that night though...