Eating contest...

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by shaqazoolu, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

How are you feeling now? 4 hours later... You're probably in a grease induced coma.

About 2 weeks ago I tried to eat for the cycle and failed miserably. I ate the single and double with no frys. I might try it again this weekend.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

what is eating for the cycle again? a wendy's single, double, triple and what else?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Pepto Bismal and Alka Seltzer

4. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

A roommate of mine started eating for "The Cycle" our freshman year in the dorms.

His original Cycle was
    First a 1/4 single.
    Second a 1/4 double.
    Third a 1/4 triple.
    Topped off with a large frostee

We hounded him that the frostee wasn't HR equivilent so he modified it to the cycle below.

The Cycle consisted of
    First a 1/4 single.
    Second a 1/4 double.
    Third a 1/4 triple.
    Finally another Triple with the meat and cheese from a second Single added on top.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i could eat the first version of the cycle you mention. however, the second, with the home run essentially being a quadruple, i would surely vomit.

the first actually sounds good, washed down with a refreshing frostee, mmmmmmm.

6. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Hey guys, I am coherent and all is well. I promply laid down and slept for about 3 hours after eating it. I am up and around now doin homework....however I was unable to eat supper....hahahhaha. Its 12:30 AM and I still feel as though I just ate a full meal. I might not eat until Wednesday. I did have to force the last burger down. I figured today would be a good day to do it cuz I was starvin to death with 2 hours left of school....I routinely eat 6 or 7 cheeseburgers or 5 or 6 Big Fish from BK so I thought this would be easy....after all, it was only 4 burgers. Man, when I stacked the last patty on the triple to make the HR, OH MY GOODNESS, I thought I was gonna vomit. Then I decided that I made it this far, that if I quit now I would be pissed cuz I just burned 15 bucks on burgers.....so I hurried and threw it down and found a place to lie down ON MY BACK....

BUT AFTER ALL, I AM VICTORIOUS!!!!!!

7. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

oh yeah.....I ate the bread from the raped single just for good measure....had 2 cokes to drink as well....

8. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Where ya been Shaq? This was an entertaining thread.

9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I H.S. I ate around two dozens tacos from Pancho's on a football road trip.

I don't usually eat a whole lot at one time, but I had just pulled a 24+ hour shift at work without eating too much and was pretty damn hungry. I was new to the area and some people from out of town who were helping at the office wanted some BBQ. Someone suggested TJ Ribs, so we ended up on Acadian after I took a quick shower at the hotel. I almost finished the BBQ platter at TJ Ribs a couple years ago and I didn't have to force myself to eat a single bit of it. I left some sausage, a couple bites of brisket and about two ribs which were inedible (because they were burned and dry). I could have forced the issue and finished it if I wanted I bet.

I'm pretty much a one meal a day guy because once I start working I hate to stop until I'm done...

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Here is a good one off the secret menu at McDonalds...

The Mc10:35. You get there right when they make the switch from breakfast to lunch service.

I got one once when I took a train from South Bend to Chicago. This was the highlight of my Notre Dame football experience.

Start with an egg McMuffin

[​IMG]

And a double cheeseburger
    [​IMG]

Disassemble
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Combine
    [​IMG]

Enjoy
    [​IMG]