Eating contest...

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by shaqazoolu, Apr 6, 2004.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Maybe when I was 19 . . .

I can't imagine anything today that would make me want to eat a MacDonalds cheeseburger. That stuff ain't cheese, it is a slab of congealed oil. When they sell it in the store they can't call it cheese. "American" cheese is not cheese.

I don't even get that Pasturized Process Cheesefood Product on the bacon and egg biscuit. It ruins the biscuit and takes a month off your life.

The supersizing and adding cheese to everything is a big part of America's health problem.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Maybe that is because you pre-date Sesame Street. When I was 3 or 4 the Cookie Monster taught me that things like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains were “muscle foods” and things like cookies, and fried things were “sometimes foods.” Even though the sometimes foods are yummy we can only have them sometimes and in small portions. I live my life by what I learned from the blue guy, and I am fit and thin.

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

are you and Martin related? :grin:

4. red55

And you advocate the McDonalds 10:30? :huh:

5. red55

Well this man . . .

[​IMG]

. . . taught me that a well-balanced diet included Wonder Bread because it "builds strong bodies 12 ways". And Beefaroni. "Hooraaay for Beefaroni!. With Tang, "The Drink of Astrounauts". And of course, we "can't get enough of them Sugar Crisps" because Sugar Bear was so cool . . . like Dean Martin . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VNJjeC8gQg]YouTube - An early Sugar Bear/Sugar Crisp ad[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

PING PONG BALLS!