EATING MY CROW NOW

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's not a song but might make a good theme for one. I might write one

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No, I meant your argument had a whole since we’ve been putting wrs in the nfl without having such a prolific and exciting offense.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Call me kookie but you were pretty much giving Brady all the credit for this years offense vs last years. Kinda what I took from your post.

4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Pubic Relations huh ...

You need some special cliches for 2019 ...

Week 5 ... Vandy ... Senor CommodeDoor please don’t take Saturdays arse whippin personally. I’m gonna root for Vandy after.

Week 7 ... Utah St Aggies ... Man, America heard what you guys did to Stoney Brook Seawulfs ... 62-7 ... That smokes anything LSU has accomplished ... We’re just quakin in our duck boots down here waiting for our whippin ... begin snickering wickedly until snot globules emerge

Week 8 ... Man we had a chance against Felipe Franks. Jeez that Trask scares the hell outta us with his 64% completion rate in those 4 mop up games he played in 2018.

Week 9 ... Dang Sugarplum can I have a geaux with them cowbells ... You know they don’t let those in to Tiger Stadium ... Do you host the tailgate beer parties in StarkVegas

Week 10 ... Auburn ... Hey SugarPlum wuzzup with that smoke over there on side of that Athletic Complex ... That’s a damn big BBQ (Marrero set the second AU Fire)

Pubic Relations ... This stuffs easy

5. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

That’s kinda the way it is ...

Minger is like a lame duck president