EATING MY CROW NOW

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 8, 2019.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

The offense went from 4th to 3rd quartile. Yes, improvement. No, not good enough. Perhaps you lack perspective like Kaka.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes coach and take a selfie in the pressbox next Sat night. I am relaxed and enjoy sparing with you. Part of my relaxed demeanor is knowing my belief in Oeaux and E is being validated. If Brady is the wonderboy than O and E were smart enough to see that and hired him.

Great time to be an LSU fan!

BTW watched the replay of the Stingley pass coverage and THAT WAS AN INTERCEPTION!

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

What team are you watching??

"And I don't want to skip over the fact because we keep talking about Joe Brady a great addition right? Steve Ensminger called a heck of a game and he has done a tremendous job in the last two years don't forget he still runs the offense"

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Were you and kcal holding hands while in the pressbox together last night? So instead of watching the game last night you kept your eyes on E to see if he was wearing his headset? No wonder you know nothing about the game.

JaxTigFan likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

fordouchenflush knows more than former college and pro football players and coaches, keep that in mind when chatting with him. Just give Brady credit for everything and you and him will be fine.

6. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

Brady gets credit for coming in and drastically improving LSU's passing game. Ensminger(and Coach O) gets just as much credit for allowing him to do so. Ensminger still runs the offense (and he's LSU alumni). Unless things go south or Ensminger retires this is where we are and there no reason to complain.

Chipeace, el005639 and kcal like this.
  7. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Austin humidity was amazingly low 23% at game time Never getting much above 30%
    Heat Index charts start at 40%

Only other places drier I’ve ever been are the Saudi Deserts of Khurais 16% and the North Slope of Alaska on Bering Sea 15%

It’s up to Medical to calculate the kinetics and player weight and replace lost fluids.
    That means bottles numbered (players number) to be consumed by the player ...

In Saudi we did physical work at 122 F (climbing, construction Insp) but had a 16 Oz bottle in each asscheek of our coveralls to last two hours max. You drank them. Then a long break you washed your hands face and cooled your core temp ... Blood temp is 98.6 and kinetics raises that ...

You think as a University we have someone in Medical that can tell these kids how much to drink in a given situation. We lost the key players at the worst times last night. If Delpit et al didn’t come back in 4th after his IV session we could have lost.

As for Texas cramping in Tiger Stadium next year, I’m not expecting it as it seems they have a grip on their hydration issues and the sense to hydrate days (3 at least) ahead of time ... Did anyone see ANY TEXAS PLAYER IN DISTRESS ???

It’s a 3+ day process ... We looked bad as a school out there and weak and vulnerable

As for Cheesedick’s comment about Minger, I ain’t got no crow to eat ... Minger is doing the best he can while he’s training his own replacement, Joe Brady. They panned into the booth several times ... Who looked like he was working the hardest? It was Brady

Minger was loose relaxed and having a Cheetos or Doritos or whatever Party up there

ENSMINGER IS A GLORIFIED BINGO PARLOR NUMBER CALLER ... Joe Brady tells him a play ... say B-11 ... and Minger radios it in to Joe Burrow ... YOU GOT THAT caca ... Now buzz off and geaux play in the traffic Meaux

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Yeah Buddy ... They were smart enough

Kudos to both ... And smart enough to let Joe Brady choose those plays Sat night so that Minger could call them on radio

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

What are you.
    A cheese carver at a French Wine Tasting ...

Everyone here getting tired of this CREDIT CRAP ...

T~E~A~M ... As strong as it’s weakest link
    And That was clear last night on Defense

C~O~A~C~H~I~N~G ... As strong as it’s weakest link ... And that’s no longer an issue as there is harmony in the current set up ... I hope Minger stays next year too but I’m guessing he’s gone after 2019.

10. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

You do realize that you’re wrestling in the mud with a pig here ... Sooner or later you understand that the pig is enjoying himself