Ed O in first two seasons up to now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by six pack dan, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Have a nice day

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No worries not planning to agrue with certain fans here anymore. Won't be so chicken shit to put them on ignore but will not reply to the anti O & E gang anymore it isn't worth both of our efforts. If they are not convinced by now they will never be. Will simply state my views and the leave it at that. Peace and love for all they will not have my opposing view to annoy them.

Just hope O and E do as Saban does and ignore the genius fans and do what they know will work.
    images-40.jpeg lsu-offensive-coordinator-steve-ensminger-872b378aa2281b8e.jpg
    We coming!

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Veteran Member

Geaux Oeaux!

six pack dan likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

So far you’re right and I’m wrong? What have I been wrong about? I support O, just without 100% adherence to the positiger credo.

If you refuse to talk with me further that’s fine, but ironic you call me unhinged. We’re both Tiger fans, we both support O, but somehow you’ve worked up a rift that cannot be mended.

I can give you credit for the good points you bring to the discussion, but somehow you can’t find a thing I say you agree with. Fuck dude, that’s a problem.

But you’re right, nobody wants to read us squabbling about bullshit.

5. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Be patient guys. Even though we’re off to a great start this is still a team in the rebuilding phase. Coach O will continue to recruit the guys we need to win championships.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

After a little soul searching I would like to continue chatting with you if you want. You are after all an LSU fan. I tend to get frustrated easily and that's a fault I should try to correct. Although I believe I am right about this coach and his staff I really shouldn't bemurch others that disagree.

If you want to get it another try I will be more cordial.

Cheers,

Meaux

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Now you're making progress. Have you been seeing Dr. Phil?

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dr Vinnie Boombatz
    6lRg65Dz.jpeg

didit and Bengal B like this.
  9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Very happy with where LSU is sitting through 4 weeks. But records, rankings and stats aside, both sides of the ball have a lot of work to do.

Definitely a rebuilding year. This group has responded well so far but has shown that it has some maturing to do mentally and we have a tough road ahead. I’m not afraid to say that finishing out the season 4-4 over our next 8 games wouldnt shock me

I went into the LaTech game looking passed Ole Miss but after watching our secondary get torched Saturday, Ole Miss won’t be the cake walk I thought it would. I think we’re in for a dog fight. I just hope our team sees it the same way and I hope our fans show up and make some noise.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    BayouBengal014, didit and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  10. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I agree and find it hard to believe that LSU is such a big favorite over Ole Miss...

Also, wonder if Ole Miss fans to be politically correct are considering changing their name from Ole Miss to Ole Ms. Or possibly to avoid ageism simply O Ms.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.