Ed Orgeron threatens violence to a ruthless fan on his radio show

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Brian

Brian Founding Member

A caller got through the screening for the Ed Orgeron Show by telling them he wanted to have O wish his sister whose birthday was today a happy one. He said she was in the audience there at TJ Ribs.

Then he goes full Clerks mode and the caller ostensibly says, "try not to suck any cocks on the way through the parking lot."

Here is what unfolded:

2. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I don't see anything wrong with Orgeron's response. If anything, it probably was more diplomatic than the caller deserved.

TCUTiger, KyleK, Don Castavez and 5 others like this.
  3. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Don't most call in shows have at least a 7 second delay?

4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

It is rare to get through but the person on the dump button clearly wasn't as alert as you'd think they would be. Usually they just don't take calls. I think the call screener was being relied on too much and they got suckered in hard by the bday wish. Or maybe they were a little late on the uptake intentionally lol.

O could have responded way worse, but he really can't help himself. He's already under scrutiny and yet he still had to get a shot in. That's Ed.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I dislike Coach O as our HC as much as anybody but some of these people need to show some fucking decorum.

That guy who called in is a low life sack of shit. Show some damn respect to our university and any and all individuals who truly are involved in the title IX investigation and the individuals being named in the current rumors.

It’s a fucking football game. Jesus Christ, that dude needs a better quality of life.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Fuck that dick caller. He needs his ass whipped.

TCUTiger, KyleK, Don Castavez and 5 others like this.
  7. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I would have said the same thing. O was not out of line and I'm sure he really didn't mean he would kill him. Just a figure of speech at how inappropriate his comment was. Why is it that the liberal left can throw pot shots at people, but get upset when it comes back to them. They can criticize but you have to be diplomatic, get out here with that. If you are man enough to throw the first punch better be ready for the counter punch.

TCUTiger likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

O went easy on him. That shithole woke ESPN will probably make this their lead story. I would pimp slap that prick in that fishing hole.

Pjoe, TCUTiger and Don Castavez like this.
  9. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

What does the "liberal left" have to do with this? As a matter of fact, I am proud member of the "liberal left" and I have absolutely no problem with how O handled the asshole caller.

ROY_LA_CA, Rolan, rockwallfan and 4 others like this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I understand the comparison @Pjoe was going for, but that's FSA material, not Tiger's Den. No issue with O's response as far as I'm concerned.

northernvatiger likes this.