Eddie Jordan is an assclown scumbag POS

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bestbank Tiger, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

That's a good point, TUWho--its too early for poll numbers to mean anything. I'd be surprised if Ewing dropped out because he has North Louisiana and the capability of lining up endorsements. Blossman is toast, judging by the LSU message boards, which are not a representative sample of Louisiana but are predominantly white, male, educated, middle and upper class, and conservative--exactly the demographic Blossman needs.

I like Kyle a lot, but I don't know if he'll be able to govern. The legislature hates him, so if elected he might end up like Roemer.

2. JD

JD Founding Member

Leach seems to me to be the horse to beat.
    He's a populist and seems to have a bottomless pit of money.
    Eyoub is from the edwards wing, which isn't much of a liberal wing (nice work they did protecting the environment, eg.) but a crooked wing. Who the hell keeps voting for Eyoub? He's a dipshit DA of lake charles and he walks to an attorney general win. He cheats La taxpayers out of millions by hiring his friends on contingency to handle the slam dunk tobacco suits, until Ciolino filed an ethics suit against him. There's a lot of Lebaneese power in southwest La - on one side, you have some great jurists; on the other side you have the syndicate. Where does this guy get his power?
    I guess the pro-theocracy candidates always have a chance in a big field - all you need is a solid 22% to get into a runoff, which is about all they have.
    Anyway, I'm still looking for a candidate.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are there a lot of Lebanese in Southwest Louisiana? I never knew that. I do know a guy who was born in Lake Charles who's parents emigrated from Lebanon but he is a Catholic and not a Muslim. Who are the pro theocracy guys? Are we going to elect a governor or an ayatollah?

4. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

I think Blanco's tougher than Leach. Leach is too far to the left, and if he picks up a lot of steam his opponents will remind everyone that he left the House in disgrace after a vote buying scandal. Blanco has a lot of things going for her--conservative Democrat, pro-life, Catholic, being from SW Louisiana.

JD, you forgot some of Ieyoub's other hits, like using campaign funds to buy an expensive carpet for his house.

5. JD

JD Founding Member

The people of Lebaneese nationality are catholic and there many in Lafayette, Crowley and Lake Charles. Uh, yea, they own a lot of land, have political power, serve as judges, doctors and everything else and even have major roads named after them. The empitome of the american dream.
    My point was that a few have also been "rumored" to be in the syndicate.
    The theocrats are you christian coalition candidates.

Gotta run - big cockfight in chalmette this afternoon that I don't want to miss - rumor is some wolf-hounds will square off as the encore.