Edna - One pissed off lady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, May 14, 2004.

1. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Ok let me setup this clip a little. A few weeks back Alabama, Miss State and UAB were fighting over a recruit named Maurice Ford from Birmingham. The day before signing day UAB and Alabama quickly pulled their scholarship offer, and Maurice chose MSU. Bama and UAB pulling the scholarship raised alot of eyebrows and alot are suspecting dirty dealing.

This lady is evidently releated to Maurice Ford in someway, she calls in this talk show "The Paul Finebaum Show" one of the most popular and entertaining shows in the south. At first she starts talking about Maurice Ford then she just goes off on some racist tyrade accusing Finebaum of paying off referees in a local HS game! This is one crazy beotch.

BTW this is not a racist post in anyway shape or form, Finebuam regularly has this local white redneck moron "Phyllis" call in that is just as stupid as her black counterpart Edna.

Listen and enjoy

Click Edna - Nough Said!
    http://www.finebaum.com/

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Finebaum must have this set up with both of these ladies, there really cannot be any women out their that like sports and are that dumb and trashy, can there? I've heard both of them a few times before and their funny at first but they always let it go on way too long.

3. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

We are talking about the great state of Alabama. I lived there for 7 years and truly enjoyed my time, but there are some people that justify the stereotypes. I'm sure that MS, LA, AR, GA, and FL all have their share as well.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Don't forget South Carolina!