Egg Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SpringTiger, Nov 24, 2003.

1. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

Who are y'all rooting for in the Egg Bowl? If Jackie's boys are able to, somehow, pull it out, it will clinch the West for the Tigers before they even play the pigs. That would be nice, huh? Ordinarily, I'd be pulling for MSU for that reason, but I just may be pulling for the Rebs. Somehow, I think I heard that would help LSU in a bid for BCS #2. Regardless, I like the fact that the Ole Miss-MSU game will be played the day before the LSU-Arkansas game. If Ole Miss loses, then the Tigers can play relaxed, knowing that they're guaranteed to go to the SECCG. But, if Ole Miss wins, then the Tigers will have more motivation knowing they have to beat the Hogs to get to Atlanta! I am a "glass is half-full" kind of guy!!! Which team do you other TF posters want to win the Egg Bowl?

2. YnotUs

YnotUs Founding Member

I pull for Ole Miss here. I dispise them and still say Go To Hell Ole Miss. However, they earned my respect this weekend and Miss. State has quit.

I'll simply expect LSU to take care of their business on Friday and go to ATL

3. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

I want Ole Miss to beat State like a drum. Nothing should tarnish our big win of last Saturday. A State victory could do that.

4. max

max Founding Member

State. I want to go to the SECCG this year.