Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So he had trump winning in 2016?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

A friend of mine analyzed the data of a similar Texas poll a month or so ago. He thought the assumptions were badly flawed and adjusted voter turnout for the different groups, i think (forgot the details and dont have time), similar to the 2016 election and prior. He calculated a 8-10% Trump lead.

He published the analysis on linkedin. I'll try to dig it up later.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I voted for neither Trump nor Hillary in 2016. I would never vote for Trump. I felt pretty strongly I’d vote for Biden.

But, if Biden doesn’t separate himself from this coordinated and orchestrated rioting and terrorism in so many cities, it will be impossible for him to get my vote. Note I did not say protests. Protest are fine; this stuff is not protesting.

Break Break . . .different subject.

I was surprised to not see the McConnell - McGraph Senate race listed. McGrath is USNA grad so I follow her closer than just the generic Kentucky politician.

In June McGrath was ahead, but 6 weeks later ol’ Mitch is up a lot 15 - 20, don’t remember. Surprised at the rapid, huge flip flop.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What is your top Biden policy?

5. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

6. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

Don't put a bunch of stock into these polls, most normal human beings can see whats going on. Only way trump loses is massive voter fraud

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump never polls accurately because of the huge social cost you can somtimes pay for admitting you dont hate trump

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A huge factor in elections is the likability factor. People see a candidate and think "what an asshole." or "I like this guy. Would like to get to know him."

Everybody knew Trump is a pompous megalomaniac. I knew it the first time I ever saw him. Think it was on Johnny Carson in the early 80s.

In 2016 Hillary was even more personally unlikeable than Trump. Most, but not all of us on Tigerfan see Biden as what he is. A creepy old dude with the mental capacity of a head of cabbage.

But the majority of the unaware sheeple see him as a sympathetic figure. Being too dumb to realize he will die or become totally incapacitated before long and leave whichever true Marxist he picks in charge.

Its another good day to buy another gun.

Frogleg, Jmg and tigerz0202 like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Another thing to think about, of the millions of new 1st time “gun buyers”, how many vote Biden?

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

truer things have never been spoken. i hated trump, i couldnt believe this fucking ignorant clown got elected. but by comparison to hillary is he twice as likable as shaquille o'neal, who is the worlds most likable celebrity

hillary is the most grating and insincere off-putting piece of shit that ever existed