Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You know rather than address the issue you deflect to a unsubstantiated claim that even if accurate (it’s not) has no bearing on the fact that the letter is the raving of an unhinged desperate person. Then you pile on with another untrue slur.
    I understand I’m beating my head against a wall here but I can’t let the ridiculous comments go by unchecked.

seabrookcajun likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

do you think trump himself believes that or is it plausible that he’s beating the ‘22 drum in advance of ‘24?

kind of like the blue team does with the supremes?

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I would hope he doesn’t believe it but why what good is it? Did you read it? How can anyone believe that he can summarily elevated to the presidency and not be crazy? Where is the benefit?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah, the election was not stolen, thats just trump being petty and trying to cast biden as illegitimate, the way the dems did to him with russia bullshit for 4 years

5. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

To Trump the worse thing anyone can be is a loser. He believes that is the most derogatory thing that can be said of someone. He called John McCain and American POWs losers. He said he likes winners instead. So Trump will say and do ANYTHING to keep others from saying he lost the election. Therefore, the election MUST have been stolen.

KyleK and Winston1 like this.
  6. seabrookcajun

Sadly, many Republican Congressmen have adopted Trump's personality traits. That doesn't bode well for Republicans.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/barr-warned-trump-lose-suburban-voters-2020
    "In my opinion, this is not a base election," Barr told Trump, according to what Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa wrote in Peril. "Your base is critical, and you'll get it out. And there are a lot of people out there, independents and Republicans in the suburbs of the critical states, that think you're an a**hole. They think you act like an a**hole, and you got to, you got to start taking that into account."

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes, everyone that doesn't live in a cave knows that Trump is an asshole. Point for you!

Are you and @Winston1 at this point right fucking now going to try and tell me or anyone else, after the shit show we have seen in since pedo Joe has been in office that has anything to do with it?

Fucking tell me how your life is better? Tell me how the military is stronger? Tell me how taxes are lower? Tell me anything that would convince anyone to vote for any politician that would support the policies of this dictator!?!?!

Its so comical that everything you liberal fucks accused Trump of being, the dementia ridden asshole in the White House is in spades!

To spite Trump is not a valid answer, tell me how you think anyone votes to further this abomination?

8. seabrookcajun

Because most people will not tolerate candidates that act like a-holes and are viewed as attempting to subvert duly elected officials (i.e., democracy). As much as you probably hate that answer, it is the God's honest truth. Bill Barr was right. Independents and Republicans in the suburbs, especially women, will not put up with that behavior. It absolutely cost Trump the election. Republicans need to change the public perception. And that means dumping Trump completely. Republican leaders need to repudiate him. What happens when he dies? He won't live forever. Republican leaders that are supporting him will be toast.

Are you looking forward to the Democrats' campaign commercials next year showing the events of January 6, people climbing the walls of the Capitol, people smashing glass, people throwing documents in the air, sitting in Pelosi's chair voiced over with Trump saying "these are great people" and "they are being treated so unfairly"? The Democrats have a gold mine of audio/video for their campaign supplied on a silver platter by Donald Trump. You know it will happen.

In the not to distant future, whites will be in the minority in the US. Republicans won't win many elections by appealing to only whites. You don't appeal to other races by calling their homeland sh*thole countries. Hello! A little sugar helps. But there is nothing sweet about Trump.

Look, you asked how anyone would vote to further this abomination. I don't support Biden or the Democrats, but man they start looking better to people who sit on the fence when compared to Trump. I'm just telling you the truth. Getting angry about it doesn't do the party any good. Republican leadership needs to change if it wants to attract a majority of voters. That's just a simple fact. The question is will voters forgive them for supporting Trump? It may already be too late.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Leaving 81b worth of equipment to the enemy

Getting 13 service men/women killed which could have totally been prevented

Killing SO many jobs with the pipeline and then handing it over to Russia

Trampling on the constitution with mandates

Not being able to speak coherently

Supporting a bill that does nothing but drive us further into debt

Yeah keep telling yourself that this is about Trump, look around. You would have to be a special kind of stupid to vote for any Democrat in the mid term.

fanatic and Frogleg like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dont forget drone assassination of 10 folks they claim are innocent, including 7 children blown to bits

if trump blew up these innocent afghans the media would implode with how racist trump hates muslim children

kcal and shane0911 like this.