Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly

Add that shit to the list!

The liberal fucktards will think or expect the electorate to just forget that all of this catastrophic shit has happened. They won't! The left has hung their dirty asses out for everyone to see and no one likes it.

But watch what happens. That is what I was getting at

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

The covid thing just delayed the report on the ballot audit. The Senate Audit has been trying to get access to the router logs for months, but the MC Election Board has stalled, whined and complained, ... and refused to cooperate. They finally agreed to cooperate after the Senate began to move forward with indictments for contempt connected to their refusal to comply with subpoenas.

According to the TGP ... looney tunes as they are, results from the ballot audit are supposed to come out next week.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-report-hearing-results-released-next-friday/
    The router data is a separate issue, and is corroborating evidence associated with some of the findings of the ballot audit.

As I've said, I really couldn't care less about the report if it doesn't lead to indictments. IF it is all just a bunch of political pandering and propaganda, .. then who really gives a shit. I want to know ... was their significant fraud or not, and did it impact the election results.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

as a country we parse the meaning of ‘fraud’

hard to imagine….

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Shane there is nothing I have posted that has been supportive of Biden and the democrats. In fact as I pointed out in my answer to your original question all my comments about him have been negative and critical of his position, actions and mental state. I think you and the others are being intellectually lazy by equating my issues with Trump and support of Biden. That is a false and dangerous conclusion and position.

As I’ve said many times one one of the reasons we have such a shit show in politics today is that neither side is holding their so called leadership to any standard besides the letter after their name (D/R). Biden was laughed off the stage the two times he ran previously and even a sad sack like Obama dismissed him. You can make the same point about every so called serious democrat candidate. They’re a bunch of losers.

Leaving out Trump can you claim any different about the other republicans? I grant Desantis has potential. In congress only Mitch has any claim to standing and that’s because of his single minded punch to reconfigure the courts to a conservative image.

As to DJT we’ll always disagree but take a look at his recent letter to the Georgia Secretary of State asking him to decertify the election so he (Trump) can assume the presidency. That is legally, constitutionally and practically impossible. It’s the raving of a mad man. As bad a Biden’s pullout of Afghanistan, why do you think Trump would have done better. His treaty with the Taliban had us out in May. You were in the service; could that have been accomplished without leaving similar equipment and abandoning the same people. BTW he demonstrated his lack of concern for people and material when he abandoned the Kurds.

Finally realize I criticize Trump and those he brought along Marjorie Taylor Greene, Madison Cawthorn etc not to build up democrats but to build a better truly conservative Republican Party in the manner of Reagan and faithful to the dreams of the founding fathers.

seabrookcajun likes this.
  5. shane0911

Simple, he would not have done it THAT way. How quickly you forget that 3 days after Trump signed the deal he bombed their asses. It was condition based! I'd ask how you can't see that but with your head so far up your own ass I understand why you can't.

If you think for a second that Trump would have left 80 plus billion worth of equipment there you are stupid. If you think Trump would have given up the airbase that was secure for a city that was indefensible you are stupid

If you think Trump would have pulled the military out and left the civilians there to be murdered you are stupid.

I guess we know.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You dont realize its a war of ideas and having some cuddle blanket worth of morals to help you sleep at night aint gonna win the war.

Trump was the akin to the atomic bomb we set to Japan. We just never got to use the second.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No Trump used the second to blow himself up.

seabrookcajun likes this.
  8. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Now he is trying to oust McConnell and it is going over like a lead balloon. He continues to throw every ally he has under the bus.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. shane0911

Cocaine mitch is a turd

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

can't make this up.....

@JackPosobiec
    ·
    1h
    The Biden Admin has condemned the recent Russian election due to lack of transparency where millions of votes were suddenly added overnight that wiped out the opposition

shane0911 likes this.