Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And months later there was a tiny 2 sentence story on pg 4 of the papers that said Bush won after they counted again.

The most interesting thing to come of it was what they discovered was the only way to produce a "hanging chad "

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Gore pushed past the boundaries on his effort to win. However after he lost at the SCOTUS he gave up Likewise HRC the cunt whined and bitched but never took action. Both held to form and conceded though likely never quit believing they should have won.

rockwallfan likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My favorite was the "pregnant chad". Probably Slick Willie had something to do with the chad getting pregnant

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what i have been trying to explain to you is this: had gore had some fans that went bonkers and trespassed the capitol, it would have had no effect on the machinations of govt that eventually resolved the problem, and appointed bush the winner.

think of all the powers at play here. pence, the public, congress, the lawyers arguing, the media painting pictures and presenting narratives, trump, etc. these people are all in one huge argument trying to resolve the election. and this is a very typical thing in a democracy.

the main point i am making here, and you wont listen to, is that the rioters and their riot, it was not a factor in anything ever, and had no chance to be a factor. those guys were not players in the story. they are an irrelevant distraction. utterly powerless to make any sort of change or policy. they cannor threaten out govt, force any policy or change or procedure at all. they are an impotent crowd of dorks.

to inflate them into this giant scary force is just the media and liberal power hungry faggots playing you. the jan 6 mobs are just hobgoblins the left wants to use to get more power.

"
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary" - mencken

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

or to put it another way: if i was worried about losing our democracy, the last thing i would ever give the slightest fuck about it is the goings on in terms of capitol building security. like i said before, we could nuke the capitol and it doesnt matter. thats not how power works and it blows my mind that people seem to think that the legitimacy of our govt comes from some magical fountain of invisible power located in a building in washington.

thats why, for example, i dont worry that muslims can make us start worshiping allah simply by blowing up washington. you cant, for example, send 400 syrians to tie up ted cruz and nanzy pelosi and then they start telling us we have to paint crescents over all our crosses and put the women in cloth sacks

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You don't know what you're talking about.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and that is not a couterpoint or refutation of my points.

to what extent do you think the power in our govt resides with those who can smash or sneak in to certain buildings?

like if i snuck into the white house, do you think i would be emperor?

8. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

He's a Rhodes scholar compared to the the shit you post.

9. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

I think it's a moron who thinks such an attack on our democracy should not be investigated to the fullest extent. whoever opposes it is not only a moron but a traitor.

Rex likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it was not an attack on democracy, it was a riot and attack on some doors and windows that got smashed and entered.

you cant like punch democracy in the face and physically beat it out of the country with some of you kook friends.

just like i cant go to mecca and end islam.