Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

although personally opposed to VBM my primary objective was to point out the challenges beyond philosophy.... oh, and that the postal union endorsed joe :)

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Postal Union endorses Pedo Joe mail in voting being pushed what could possible go wrong there. Brace for an epic attempt by DEMOCRATS to steal this election.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

il_340x270.2032111164_egaa.jpg

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

So, you can’t fathom a desperate political machine taking advantage of an uncertain system to skew results?

Here is my main concern with vote by mail. Unlike the absentee ballot, the mail in ballot system sends a ballot out to every individual on the register, which requires the registry to be up to date and accurate. For small States like Hawaii, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and Utah, scrubbing the system is not half the ordeal it will be in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc. Michigan is particularly of interest, as the margin of victory was just 0.3% (13,000 votes). But even more concerning, IMO, is the Land of Hanging Chads, Florida. In a mail-in ballot scenario, and several election committees already known for flubbing stuff up, Florida is the most likely target for a mail-in scheme to go awry, and that would be all it would take. Unlike Texas, where if Trump doesn’t win, it’s a sure bet some cheating went on, Florida operates much closer to the margin.

All of my concern could be eliminated if not for the Democrats staunch opposition to sane voter registration rules. If I was confident in the voter roles, it’d be a different story. Further, if I was confident in the Democrats allowing transparency in the system, I’d be ok. But you know they will fight Tooth and nail any verification or audit of the vote if they pick up a Florida, with the same lame excuses parroted by their bull horn, the Main Stream Media, saying shit like Trump wants to steal the election, disenfranchising dead and ineligible voters, etc.

Deep down, because I am close enough to costing to retirement that it won’t matter much for me, may even benefit me a tad, and because I’m a vindictive old bastard, I hope you get your wish Winston. I hope the Democrats sweep the system, 67 in the Senate, and the whole nine yards, and then I hope they shove their left wing agenda right straight up your ass. And if you complain, we will all be sure to listen in amusement.

At least it’ll be better than Trump. (IYO).

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I will not be lectured by the people about “no chance of voter fraud” by the Russia hoax group.

shane0911, el005639 and onceanlsufan like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

IOW what the fuck is wrong with you @Winston1 ? You'd rather send the entire country down the shit river because you still believe Trump violated the fucking emoluments clause (which he didn't) but that's enough for you to sell us out. What an asshole!

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Now you see why I come down on this poser so hard. He's no thoughtful middle of the road guy he tries to fool everyone into thinking he is. Now he's using the stupid emoulument clause as his latest excuse and believe me it's is just that an excuse. He's a left wing liberal like NC but unlike NC he is not honest about it. Yes Winston would sell out this country like Pelosi, Schumer and Biden will because that's who he aligns himself with apparently.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Call it what you want, Snowflake, but there still isn't proof of voter fraud that could even come close to changing an election. So what you are trying to do with this little post is express your outrage at what you perceive to be a winning issue for you in an attempt to distract from the fact that you, nor anyone on this site, can produce evidence that absentee voting or mail-in voting are fraudulent. It's nothing but another of your conspiracy theories that has no merit.

Second, it wasn't a lecture. As always, it's an education when I tell you something and you should listen.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village