Eli for Heisman!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoLa in NoIll, Sep 6, 2003.

1. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

Oh, nevermind.

How about Cadillac Williams? Jason Campbell? Brock Berlin?

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Maybe Eli can serve drinks at the ceremony?

3. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

SoLa,

Brock may be working his way to the Downtown Athletic Club after we made him look like a Heisman QB in the second half.

steverino/SovietGator

4. SoLa in NoIll

steverino,

Nice to see you over here. Sorry about your boys; I was definitely pulling for y'all against scUM. Guess I was a little premature on my Berlin comment (that was posted when UF was up 33-10).

Good luck until we meet in a few weeks. Hope you poke your head in here every once in a while, especially in early October.

5. SovietGator

SoLa,

Oh I'm usually lurking around. Ya'll want Zaunbracher and his Pop Warner offense back?

I'll be in the big BR the second week of October tailgating and raising hell in Tiger Stadium as always.

That game tonight was a heartbreaker, atleast we covered the spread :D

I thought we would win outright. Didn't count on Charlie Strong's meltdown though. Knew Zaun would still have his Chuck N' Duck offense, also knew Miami was overrated and we were severely underrated this year.

Our game will be a barnburner. We wil beat UT and UGA again and Ole Piss won't pull the upset because Grossman won't be there to throw 20 INT's. We should be in Atlanta in December hopefully playing ya'll in a rematch.

I'll let you know where my LSU gang will be tailgating as it gets closer and maybe we can finally throw back a brew or two.

6. SovietGator

P.S.

You ever peruse the TigerBait boards or site?

7. SoLa in NoIll

steverino,

As you can see from my location, I'm no longer in N.O. Guess you aren't, either. I won't be making the UF game, but I'll be watching from up here in Chicago. Hope you have a good time BEFORE the game. Maybe you can hook up with our old friend LSU94/Karamazov/well, a bunch of names.

I'm not on the pay site, but I check out all the LSU boards. This one is, by far, the best of the bunch. Hope you become a regular poster here on TigerForums-- we need more Gators to chime in over here.

Take care, and good luck in Texas. What is the story with the new name?

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

SovietGator - Watching the game tonight..

What does the A-Ross on the FLorida Jersey mean ???

9. SovietGator

That is the remembrance patch for Eraste Autin, the full back from Lafayette that died 2 years ago. He was a frosh for UF and died during practice from heat stroke, err, really from bad medical care at the ER.

His parents are now suing UF and the hospital. They will lose the suit against UF, but will win the suit against the hospital as that is where the blame lies.

10. SovietGator

SoLa,

Sent you a PM a month ago about the new name and no longer being in Nawlins. Guess you never got it. Send me a PM.