eli manning

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by eagls24, Apr 29, 2004.

1. eagls24

eagls24 Freshman

He did not want to go to the chargers because they were losers but when he came out of college he had every college in america recuiting him but he chose to go to a bottom of the league team that was on the way down before he got there so i think his there always losers was a ploy to get to the big market of nyc

2. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

This "." is a period. They divide paragraphs into tiny parts called sentences. Which in turn make your post allot easier to comprehend. :D :D

I think Eli's problem was more with Charger management being a bunch of losers than with the team. Say what you want about how bad the Giants stunk last year but the management at least wants to win. In the end I think both teams got what they wanted out of the deal the Chargers didn't back down and got three extra draft picks for it. The Giants got Eli and the only thing that is any worse for the whole situation is Eli's reputation.

Can you imagine how high the Giant fans expectations are going to be after using 4 picks on Eli??? I'm guessing that ARod and Jetter can give Eli some insight on that? :D :D