Eli Treated Unfair

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, May 15, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Poor little Eli, daddy says it's all the Chargers fault. This is a new article with some quotes from Archie how everyone is treating them so bad and how he was in no way involved. Of course he contradicts himself when he says he flew to San Diego to talk with the Chargers. He also" was hoping it could all be done quietly" . He didn't want the world to know what a spoiled arrogant little prick his son was. The more I see of Eli the less I like him. :dis: :dis: :dis:

POOR LITTLE ELI {link}

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I've been listening to the New York City media and particularly WFAN sportsradio in NYC since I got here less than a month ago.

Many commentators think that they gave up too much for Eli in trade. ALL of the commentators remark upon the woeful state of the Giants offensive line and upon the fact that the NY Giants front office has done NOTHING to address the O Line problems.

Ironic, isn't it? When Archie was with the Saints, the lack of a decent O Line was the reason why the Saints couldn't be a winner.

Until the Giants get a good O Line, things will be tough for Eli.

I'll keep you posted.

3. TwistedTiger

Hopefully we will get to see him knocked on his azz on a regular basis. I hope he and the Miami soulja Winslow have very short and non productive carrers. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple of spoiled pricks. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I wouldn't put Winslow and Eli in the same class.

We should wish Eli the best, and I do.

I have no hard feelings against the Mannings. I've said that before.

Why not feel sorry for Eli? After all, if he had gone to LSU, he'd have a National Championship ring!

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

While I don't feel sorry for Eli, I also have no hard feelings towards the Mannings. No way would I put him in with Winslow. I HATE the Winslows. I don't hate the Mannings. :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:

6. TwistedTiger

I don't hate the mannings, in fact I am a Payton fan. However I can't stand Eli and hope he never has success in the NFL. He is a very talented QB but a very spoiled and arrogant azz IMO. I always liked Archie even though he was an ole myth fan but his getting involved in the recent draft was a bad descision as far as I am concerned but I still think he is a good person. Just like I pulled against Elway in every single game he ever played in the NFL played I wil be pulling for every team Eli faces.

7. diamondheadtiger

I can understand why plenty will be pullin against Eli, but you would'nt go so far as to group him with the Winslows, would you?

8. TwistedTiger

No I give Winslow just a hair more credit, because at least he didn't demand that a certain team not draft him and threaten to shaft that team by sitting out a season and entering the draft again.

9. diamondheadtiger

With all the racists chit that Winslow Jr. & Sr. have pulled, I don't know how you can give them more credit than the Mannings. If you were an agent, it would have costed you $2500 just to talk to Jr. about this years draft.

10. TwistedTiger

I know I know, Winslow is a far worse person than Eli and had he grown up without money and the Winslow name you would probably see that animal on americas most wanted but I still can't stand either one of them.