Eli Treated Unfair

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, May 15, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

One thing that they both make obvious is you can tell they have been spoiled by having a name and money. JMO, but I would have taken Losman over Eli anyways, especially with the attitude Eli & dad had.
    As for Winslow, it would'nt bother me at all for him to get wiped out on the first play of the first game. Out for the year, you soldier B***h.

2. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

They wanted THE NYGIANTS because of ownership. The Giants ownership will do what it takes to win the Chargers have proved they will not. Plus the Coach and possible the GM will not be with the Chargers in 2 years. Then its start over the Chargers have started over about 5 times in the last 10 years the Giants have been to 3 Super Bowls since 1987. They have also played in a few more playoff games than the San Diego Chargers. If I was Archie Manning and I could swing the Club that he swung on Draft day I would have done the same thing for my son.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Why not do away with the draft and let everyone pick the team they want to play for? :dis: :dis: :dis:

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

are you aware of Losman's attitude? lol its pretty bad as well.

5. diamondheadtiger

Very well aware of his attitude. He's very confident, bordering on arrogance, but the guy just wanted to play ball, did'nt matter where at. JMO, but I think he is going to surprise alot of people.

6. tirk

if you think its bordering on arrogance, you've missed most of his quotes since he was starting at Tulane. lol the border was invaded day one.

7. diamondheadtiger

I think it's all good if you can back it up. He will get his chance. We will see if that arrogance is for real or alot of hot air. :) :) :) :)

8. Rath21

Rath21 Founding Member

Well I've had no problems with Eli and the Mannings until he whined about going to San Diego. His entire career at Ole Miss I respected him and his family and I've actually liked the Mannings. Archie did good things for the state of Louisiana.

But players right out of college should have NO say so in where they play. Eli should have been grateful for a chance in the NFL period. Do you know how many college football players would love just one shot at the NFL? I mean most college players don't make it that far, only a select few. And I'm pretty sure they don't care what team takes them, just the fact that they have been given the chance.
    Meanwhile Eli doesn't want to play for this team because he doesn't like them.

I'm sure every other college player watching the draft hoping to hear their name called was sickened by Eli Manning.

Sorry Eli, you are going to get hammered in the NFL.

:champs:

9. tirk

eli mae of the beverly hillbillies.