Ellis Hugh, here is where I prove you wrong

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

You have been saying essentially I could never say a nice thing about someone, etc. Well, you know what I'm talking about so I won't even bring up the specific issue, but I appreciate your editing of the board. You obviously realized that what was posted was WAY out of line, and you did something about it. I thank you for that. As far as the pathetic individual who posted the message, there is simply no hope for him. Apparently, lying and the rest of his character flaws are untreatable and he will continue to be a worthless member of society. I will also mention he is the only person to even try crap like that on any board I've been on, so that pretty much says what type of person he is.

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Yes, but on this forum that information is not available

unless you give it. On some boards, you had to give certain information to be able to join the board. However, I know a couple of other people who had the same information and weren't particularly friends of mine to say the least, but at least had the class not to sink to that level. Only a person who is losing on issues very badly and really doesn't have anything else to say would stoop to posting garbage like that.

A funny situation occurs quite often however. On another board, I have had people respond to me or respond to someone else and say, "you coward, you don't even post your name" or whatever. The funny thing is I'm one of the few (and so were the others in question) who actually used part of a name. And who were guys who were posting the challenges. Names that meant nothing, were obviously not any part of their name at all, etc. Thus, here are people OBVIOUSLY hiding their identities as much as possible criticizing others who at least gave part of their name. Talk about hypocrisy!! I would write back with, "oh, so you're telling me that ______ is your real name, huh?"

3. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"You have been saying essentially I could never say a nice thing about someone, etc"

followed 2 lines later by "the pathetic individual who posted the message, there is simply no hope for him. Apparently, lying and the rest of his character flaws are untreatable and he will continue to be a worthless member of society"

ironic isnt it

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Not ironic at all, simply the difference in character of people

I was responding to. BTW, who was it that took the low road and posted personal information that the person had never supplied to this board. I don't think it was Ellis Hugh, was it?

5. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

how is a public website personal information?

6. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Hey Tom

I've only read a couple of posts of yours and already don't like you. Take your self righteous self contradicting b/s somewhere else where people actually give a care. You're just some wacko on the internet, nobody is impressed with your "wannabe" successful life.