Email Bertman and Emmert

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jwho77, Mar 17, 2004.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

We don't need to convince Skip to fire Brady, Brady has done a fine job of that himself.

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I emailed Skip on Monday telling him my feelings on John Brady.

3. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Can anyone tell me iif it would be more expensive to buy out John Brady's remaining years, or to have only 4,000 people at the home games? I wonder if it's worth firing Brady now, because if it's not, he is coming back next year.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Hell, I bet that there are AD's around the country that look at the second place finish in the SEC West as a good thing and others that have the same mind set as the Big Brady Backers here do. We can always hope can't we? There are several programs out there looking now.

5. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

They already know how fans feel .. all they had to do was look up in the stands during a men's home basketball game!

Unfortunately, I think Brady will be around at least one more year ... if he is, it'll be the first time since 1985 I won't have season tickets. I've had enough!

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

You overlooked the part I had in parenthesis - "all things considered". A second place finish in the SEC West looks nice on paper...until you take into consideration:

1. 8-8 was good enough for 2nd place, indicating a down year in the division.

2. We were one Ole Miss complete second-half meltdown from finishing the season with an 8-game losing streak and finishing 7-9 in the West. As it is,
    finishing up losing 7 of 8 indicates to me that Brady lost this team once
    Jaime Lloreda bolted for the great unknown (and good luck and good riddance to that butt-ugly S.O.B. wherever he may be right now).

3. The regression rather than progression of players like Antonio Hudson. There's no reason at all, based on his freshman showing, that this kid shouldn't be All-SEC right now...no reason except a lack of coaching. Add to this a stubborn insistence on sticking with Xavier Whipple,
    who isn't a Class 5A quality point guard, much less SEC-caliber.

And I could go on.

If I were a university president, and I took a look at all of this, I wouldn't offer John Brady a job coaching an intermural girls team.