.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Fun? I'm not having much fun. In fact, I haven't had this little fun in years. USC football sucks donkey balls right now. From the President to the former AD to the BoT.....we suck. Crotch stomping, referee fighting, pussy ass Georgia boys who want to run on back home, a coach with NO balls who wants to bench the QB instead of fixing his own shit staff, players lining up to get their release. So no....I'm not having much fun. But toke on broham.

furduknfish and GregLSU like this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Damn... and us LSU fans think we have it bad.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I understand your pain, but Fight On,.. and I will take your advise,.. enjoy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    furduknfish likes this.
  4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Duckman, starting to look like Stanford is the class of the Pac 12. ESPN is on the Washinton hype train. Are you buying in?

5. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]
    Nope, I'll give the Fuskies credit when they actually do something,.. well, probably not,.. anyways, it's all hype so far.
    Did I mention that Oregon has beaten Washington 12 years in a row?

[​IMG]

Week 4 Pac-12 Power Rankings: Christian McCaffrey, Stanford leap over Washington back to top
    http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...-power-rankings-stanford-leaps-into-top-spot/
    Stanford
    As if we needed a reminder, but Christian McCaffrey is pretty doggone good. After a week off, the do-everything star accounted for 260 all-purpose yards and 2 TDs in last week’s 27-10 dismantling of USC, which also re-launched his Heisman Trophy campaign.
    Washington
    The Huskies’ offensive success begins and ends with Jake Browning, who has 744 passing yards, 12 touchdowns and one interception while completing 72 percent of his throws. The Huskies have outscored opponents 148 to 30. UW has scored at least 40 points in the past six games.
    Utah
    California
    Arizona State
    UCLA
    Oregon
    Colorado
    Arizona
    USC.
    Oregon State
    Washington State

:cool:
    Ducks fell from #3,.. wazoo was expected to be a contender

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I think if Utah beats the downtrodden trojans Friday evening they will be in full nuclear meltdown as a football program. They might be there now. Not sure what's going on with the Ducks? The defense seemed loose yet even with the new hire. But so did Bama. And what is going on with the PAT? I know that's a percentage thing yall are playing, but it would seem to catch up with you against the elite teams and close scores. Maybe Oregon trying too hard to reinvent the wheel?

7. GiantDuckFan

We're very young on defense, injuries have made it worse.

Yeah Helfrich is taking a lot of heat on not kicking extra points,.. our 2 point conversion rate has been good though,..

http://www.espn.com/blog/pac12/post...ticking-to-its-two-point-attack-mode-strategy
    .....Between 2011 and 2015, the Ducks converted 22 of 38 two-point conversions. During that same span, the FBS average was 4.4 conversions and 10.9 attempts, putting Oregon at triple the average -- giving the Ducks an extra 35 points compared to average FBS teams in that span. This season, the Ducks are 4-of-11 on two-point conversions. Meanwhile, no other team in FBS has attempted more than two.....

makes us look good when it's successfull,.. I think Helfrich wants it to be his thing.

He makes the calls, and I choose the snacks.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    furduknfish and TUSKtimes like this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Well that's not stupid at all

GregLSU likes this.