.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yes but you'd have to know how to spell it.

kluke, Bengal B and LSUTiga like this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yikes is right, -19 is ridiculous, very unusual for us,.. normal is maybe a couple of times a winter, slightly below zero.

28 degree,.. we see that any night September through June. Summers are great in Klamath Falls though, doesn't reach 90 that often and always low humidity.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. GiantDuckFan

it's overrated

[​IMG]
    her name is, "Dot"

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    furduknfish and ehusson80 like this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Right now the humidity is 54%. Check out the Weather Channel extended forecast. Supposed to get warmer each day for the next 3 or 4 days.

5. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

How the Ducks football season unraveled

:cool: A very good, insightful, long, article. . This article was startling to me, I had no idea. I'll summarize;

:cool: The players were not supervised properly, senior leadership was absent, coaches spent too much time in their offices. The players were lazy in the weight room and during conditioning sessions, going half-assed and marking down reps but not actually doing them,.. players arrived late for meetings time and again.

..... At the heart of the unraveling was a void of leadership and commitment that fueled inconsistency and breakdowns at all levels, from players who brushed off teammates' critiques to coaches who failed to hold them accountable. Overseeing it all was Helfrich, a cerebral thinker without an iron fist .... "Sometimes," one player said, "it's better to be feared than loved."

:cool: Fans trusted our coaches, didn't understand, " how it could have gotten that bad",.. It was a lack of leadership by Helfrich, and the coaches.. "We suck," one player recalled feeling. "But we don't suck
    that bad."

Now I'm done looking in the rear-view mirror,.. looking forward, getting on Coach T's bus.

:cool: Oregon has filled most of it's coaching spots. Mario Cristobal will be the Duck's OC but hasn't been officially named yet.

Who is part of Willie Taggart's Oregon coaching staff so far?

[​IMG]
    :eek: Ducks new, "Strength and Fitness Coach",...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Ouch.

Interesting. Hoss is "strong like bull" but is he in the fat-fit category? PC took the USC S&C coach with him to Seattle. I felt we dropped off a bit but Ivan seems to have turned things around.
    [​IMG]

At one time Tatyana Obukhova was on the S&C staff for football. She now reps for the Track team.
    [​IMG]

Makes me wonder who the least fit S&C coach is in Div 1.

7. GiantDuckFan

All of our football coaches were let go,.. but our ex S&C coach, Jim Radcliff continues working for Oregon's, Track and Field and Baseball teams,.. and Nike Elite Track in Beaverton.

[​IMG]

What a great great Rose Bowl, a game for the ages. Can't wait to see my Ducks clobber the Trojans, you're lucky you don't have to face us until 2019 :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Know how I know that's an old pic? Blonde on the top, third from the right is Natalie Kalil. As in THIS Natalie....
    [​IMG]

Lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm still a happy camper. Something tells me you may need a couple years to re-group. So far so good on the hires.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

:) mostly I was looking for Rose Bowl sweaters,.. they make your girls look especially cute.

I like Taggart's choice of coaches,.. and he seems to be a real dynamo recruiting wise, of course it's all speculation right now, time will tell,.. but I gotta say, the vibe feels good so far.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wait, what am I missing? Why wouldn't they play again until 2019? I just remembered that I only look at this thread for the awesome pics. Nevermind. :D