.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    mctiger likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

oh man,.. she was to die for

3. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

So PM it then!

4. GiantDuckFan

circumvent McT,.. no no, that would be wrong,.. too bad though, beautiful flawless blond, white hot

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    furduknfish likes this.
  5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Yep

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Happy for your Ducks @GiantDuckFan . Good luck in the final 4.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

Thanks @Winston1,.. I'm a happy Duck
    [​IMG]

Final Four bound: Ducks upset Jayhawks, win Midwest Regional

The Ducks are headed back to the Final Four for the first time since 1939 after the Ducks stunned the top-seeded Kansas Jayhawks to win 74-60 on Saturday night.

Oregon will play the winner of Sunday's game, (1) North Carolina vs (2) Kentucky

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Women's tournament: Ducks shock No. 3 seed Maryland
    After stunning #2 seed Duke,.. (10) Oregon Ducks beat (3) Maryland Terrapins, The win advances Oregon to the Elite 8

Lady Ducks play UConn on Monday,.. should be no problem

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Brian likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

All the Oregon girls are white. They must have used their trust fund money to buy their way in.

9. GiantDuckFan

The Ducks start 3 freshmen, a sophomore, and a junior,.. youngest in 64 team tourny
    [​IMG]
    the big blonde far right is Mark McGwire's niece

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Boundzy likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

My freshman year at U of O I registered for SCUBA class. There were 153 students vying for 40 seats,..split into two classes. Oregon has no competitive swim or diving teams now, and that was true in 1975 also, but there is a collegiate size pool, and that's what our scuba class used.

The lecture classes met three times a week, and we were in the pool on Tuesday and Thursday, I was in the morning class. the first 2 or 3 weeks the instructors mostly thinned the herd.

Lap swimming and treading water chased off quite a few students. And amongst other things, we station breathed,.. swimming under water to a scuba tank lying on the bottom of the pool,.. take a couple of breaths, then swim to the next tank, 6 tanks altogether,.. surprisingly, this exercise freaked out a lot of people, many dropped out.

We learned mouth to mouth resuscitation and practiced that,.. there weren't very many girls left, but I got lucky and a cute one asked me to be her partner. Turns out breathing air into her lungs was a very intimate thing to do, erotic actually,.. I was only wearing swim trunks, thing was getting out of control, probably 40 people there, I had to act quickly, only one way out. I stood ran dove into the pool,.. cold water did the trick.

Another day the instructor called me into the pool, to demonstrate mouth to mouth in the water, I'll never forget his mustached mouth on mine, horrible. Then the sumbitch dunked me and held me under for a few seconds. I came up coughing, which I think was his plan, to show the class how to hold and rescue someone who's panicky. I wasn't interested, I just wanted to get away,.. as he grabbed me I turned facing him, brought both knees up and kicked hard against his chest, worked great, gained me ten feet of separation, and I was free.

To finally be accepted into the class we had to pass 3 tests. 1st one was, negotiate an underwater obstacle course while blindfolded,.. so, they spun me around and pushed me into the pool, I was totally disoriented and clueless,.. would have failed the test, except I cheated,.. pulled my black out mask slightly away and saw the stripes on the bottom of the pool, then I maneuvered through the junk they'd thrown in,.. expected to be disqualified, but nobody said anything.

The second test was treading water for a half hour, no problem, I relaxed in the water with my mouth and nose submerged, when needed I'd paddle my arms down and would rise just enough to get a breath, a half hour's a long time, staying relaxed is key.

Third test was swimming laps, a mile and a half,.. I had good endurance but never worked out, after finishing I got out and flopped down next to the pool. Aargh, for maybe 20 minutes, the ache in my shoulders was excruciating, one of the most painful moments I've ever known,.. but, I was in. Finished out the term then tripped with the class, north to Seattle for my Certification dives.
    cont.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017