Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.
Just couldn't let that one get by could you?
Lol, I tried to ignore it, but it was just hanging there, so I picked it
i have actually thought about one of those for my pastures, but from what i understand the dig huge burrows
Congrats... I have all 16 in my bracket left. I thought the ducks were going to blow it...,,
got scary, Oregon had a 13 point halftime lead, then the bugeaters opened the 2nd half with a 14-0 run, had the lead for a couple of minutes.. but we recovered and won going away.
I have zero respect for their coach
UC Irvine coach repeatedly called Oregon’s Louis King ‘queen’ during NCAA Tournament game: ‘I knew it might irritate him’
I have 13, but all 3 that I missed were knocked out in the 1st round. I was 13 of 13 on possible 2nd round wins after that. My 1st round picks were about as bad as I have ever been.
Jay Bilas' NCAA tournament rankings: Sweet 16 edition
Thursday's Games,.. all times eastern
West Semifinal,.. Anaheim, Calif.
(1) Gonzaga vs. (4) Florida State, 7:09 p.m., CBS
(2) Michigan vs. (3) Texas Tech, approx. 9:39 p.m., CBS
South Semifinal,.. Louisville, Ky.
(2) Tennessee vs. (3) Purdue, 7:29 p.m., TBS
(1) Virginia vs. (12) Oregon, approx. 9:59 p.m., TBS
East Semifinal,.. Washington, D.C.
(2) Michigan State vs. (3) LSU, 7:09 p.m., CBS
(1) Duke vs. (4) Virginia Tech, approx. 9:39 p.m., CBS
Midwest Semifinal,.. Kansas City, Mo.
(1) North Carolina vs. (5) Auburn, 7:29 p.m., TBS
(2) Kentucky vs. (3) Houston, approx. 9:59 p.m., TBS
Nike paid Bol Bol and Deandre Ayton, Michael Avenatti alleges
fuck, I sorta know how an LSU basketball fan feels now.
I was really enjoying the show, until someone shit in my popcorn
Avenatti is a sleazy shyster. Phil Knight's legal team will bury him in paper.
Don't let it get to you. Keep enjoying it. They're a fun team to watch. That block, then dunk at the other end that Wooten had against Wisconsin was pure filthiness.