.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

The knock from the cow fans was he lacked the athletes to run his system. Maybe he'll have a shot with the duck players.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

thanks, sirduknfish, good to hear,.. the cows have mike leach now, he gets more with less,.. funny though, he quit wazzu, now I don't like him anymore

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Canzano is a bald, short fucking prick. I hate that mother fucker. I did take the opportunity to light his ass up once, and he knew where the hell I was from and where I was coming from. It’s amazing this asshole has a job. I think most of your own people don’t even like him. I mean, this little shitbrick makes me pan for Deke fukn Bellevia. He’s that fucking bad.

4. GiantDuckFan

Lol,.. woo hoo, something we agree on

clemson started strong, LSU didn't,.. spotted them a pretty big lead, then tore their asses up and won pulling away, congratulations, you gotta be proud

gynojunkie likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]
    see where we put the opposing team's fans,.. I call it, "the penalty box"

Mario Cristobal ‘cannot imagine’ Autzen Stadium without fans for Oregon Ducks football games
    https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/20...out-fans-for-oregon-ducks-football-games.html

Portland Pickles planning for fan-free games in 2020; Corvallis Knights, Bend Elks, other West Coast baseball teams say they won’t be playing
    [​IMG]

lot of craft beer made in Portland, my uncle is a fan of the Hillsboro "Hops"

Bram Walden, Adidas All-American Bowl selection and 4-star OL, commits to Oregon Ducks over Ohio State, LSU, others
    https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2020/05/bram-walden-adidas-all-american-bowl-selection-and-4-star-ol-commits-to-oregon-ducks-over-ohio-state-lsu-others.html

we're smokin

[​IMG]
    coming soon,.. the two bandaids and a cork bikini

65Grad, gynojunkie, Winston1 and 4 others like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The Portland Pickle Kissers would be more in line with the city

7. GiantDuckFan

New Orleans is one of the gayest cities in America,.. insult it, why don't ya

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    kcal likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Canzano: Hold those tickets -- September football feels still up in the air

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/2020/05/canzano-hold-those-tickets-september-football-feels-still-up-in-the-air.html

"Phase by phase, Gov. Brown’s plan accounted for a return to places such as beauty salons, restaurants and parks. But what it didn’t do was leave the door open for visits from the football teams at North Dakota State and Ohio State, both on the September schedule for the Oregon Ducks.

Gov. Brown said, “There is some difficult news to share. Large gatherings, including live sporting events with audiences, concerts, festivals and conventions will not be able to return until we have a reliable treatment or prevention like a vaccine."

"I know this is really, really hard.”

What’s even harder is imagining the contingent of leaders and boosters at Oregon going along with that thought, full boat,......

..... It feels Oregon is taking a page from Nike here. It has essentially gone underground this week and is saying nothing of substance. The athletic department statement was a non-position. I suspect leaders on campus are trying to figure out if college football games are going to be played in other states. And if so, if 82-year old Phil Knight is going to be OK with Ohio State -- the biggest opponent on the home football schedule in at least a decade -- somehow not playing at Autzen Stadium in the 2020 season......

..... My hunch is that Oregon is waiting to see if the governor of Ohio, Mike DeWine, might prove to be more of a college football fan. Maybe then the programs can flip flop the home and home games, play the first one this September in Columbus and the return game in 2021 back in Eugene....

Again, unprecedented times.

My pro-SEC friends laughed on Thursday at the news in Oregon. I didn’t blame Gov. Brown. She’s trying to set expectations for her constituents. But can you imagine the political leaders in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi calling off the September tailgate in early May?......

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They have their own part of town.

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

FIFY