.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Congrats on the Safety, Daymon David . Looks like you're goint to get Dont'e Thornton as well. Quite a haul!

After reading the article, found this list: ( might take a
    couple seconds to load)
    https://247sports.com/Season/2021-F...ankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=MD

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Nov 7th. Hmmm interesting date im sure nothing politically motivated there.

TigerTap likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

lol, I never thought of that,.. let's all vote for football.!!

TigerTap likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Season/2021-Football/Commits/

thanks Tap,.. yep, quite a haul,.. Cristobal has the Ducks flying high, we're recruiting with the big boys,..
    ...Oregon will play football this fall,.. though the prior cancellation caused 4 of our top players/team leaders to opt out, I don't know if they can change their minds

TigerTap and Brian like this.
  5. Brian

Brian Founding Member

We all want Sewell going to the Bengals to save our guy Joe's life, too. Glad he will get to play.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

I keep this thread happy and fun, but we've really had a tough time of late

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oregon fire chief and crew lose homes, station as they battle ...
    A rural fire chief and several of her volunteer firefighters in Oregon lost their homes and station house to the Holiday Farm Fire as they battled the blaze over the last few days.

[​IMG]

my Grandad's brother's place, and maybe ten of his son's mini-storage buildings were burned up

weather's changed, cooled off, they had a bit of rain up north,.. the fires have mostly been somewhat contained,.. what @CajunlostinCali said about California is true in Oregon too, "Wildfires in California are not a natural disaster, they are a season. Every year this time, you can count on the fires to come. This year is the worst ever.",.. Oregon had more than a million acres burned, and the locations of the fires were especially bad, a lot of homes were lost,.. God bless the responders

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    kcal, el005639 and furduknfish like this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

thanks for posting, Brian,.. yep, he's a great one, highest rated college guard in the history of ratings,.. Penei Sewell is the only sophomore to win the award for being the best offensive/defensive lineman in the country, he's 19 years old

no word about Sewell and the three other Ducks who opted out. lf they will, or can, change their minds,.. they opted out because fall football was cancelled and football in the spring clashed with preparing for the NFL,.. once again pac commissioner, Larry Scott fucked things up

Canzano: Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott could have been a hero -- but nope

8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I thought he opted out but wasn't certain. I would think if he's remained eligible he would be able to opt back in if he wanted to play? Really sucks to have a potential dominating year in the Pac where the Ducks are the sole power taken away. Especially with so much young SEC type talent Mario is stockpiling along your front lines.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2020 has really sucked

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

it sure has,.. I've mentioned that my mom's in senior care lockdown, I hadn't been allowed to see her in over 6 months,.. the 15th was her birthday, a nice warm day, they wheeled her out onto the lawn, we had to wear masks, but a few of us got to visit with her for more than an hour, which was nice

while there, my cousin told of an incident some weeks earlier,.. frustrated that mom's phone wouldn't work,.. when told she couldn't enter, Lori pulled the door open and went up to mom's apartment anyhow, took the phone to test elsewhere,.. they called the cops, but she left before they showed up,.. but Lori is on mom's contact list

and the cops showed up at Lori's house, warned her, said she was in their system, do it again and she would be arrested for,.. forced entry, because the attendant had her hand on the door, menacing, criminal trespassing, reckless endangerment, and breaking some of our governor's covid orders

2020 really has sucked

APPTiger likes this.