Enlighten me.......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crystal_lsu, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

Ok, I know there is probably something already posted about this, but here goes..... What kind of chance do we still have at playing in the SEC Championship???? Do we still have a chance? (take it easy on me guys I'm just a girl who loves football, but cannot keep up with all the poles, etc...):thumb: :geauxtige

2. danky

danky Founding Member

Poles can be tricky and sometimes dangerous.:wink:

But as to our chances in the SECW race, we're 2 SEC games behind AU now as they hold the head to head tiebreaker. In laymans terms, barring something catastrophic happening to AU, they'll be representing the West in ATL come december.

We have an excellent shot at the At-Large BCS bid if we dominate and win the rest of our games.
    :geauxtige

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Best possible scenario: Auburn loses 2 games, LSU wins out & goes to the SECCG.

Best possible scenario if Auburn doesn't lose 2: Auburn & LSU both win out, LSU gets at large bid to BCS.

4. jrich71291

jrich71291 Say What?

Take it easy on her. After all, she accused me of killing off some of her brain cells with one of my earlier posts. :lol:

5. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

hehehehe sorry about that....it is more probable than not that it was all of the shots of petron I had after the LSU/Auburn Game Saturday....hehehehehe now hush up and go eat your corndog lmao!! jj:hihi: