Errr, camp blocking? Mumme turns in LSU/Orge for... CAMP BLOCKING?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TerryP, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

This and most of your other posts are irrefutable proof that you are NOT a Tiger Fan. Everybody understands that you love Les Miles but since he is gone you won't accept the fact that Ed O is our coach. You knock everything he does avet every chance before he has even coached a single game as the full time head coach with the interim tag removed.

As a certified houndstooth wearing fan of Alabama I'm sure you want to roll in the best part of the crimson tide. The best and reddest tide is in the very deep part of the gulf so if you start walking from the beach just keep going until you are in over your head and then start rolling with the tide.

TigerTap likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Tap. Turn in your fan card and be done with it already. You are circling the bowl and can't even find the drain.

Dude asked about funds YOU pointed out and all you can answer is your state of mind.

Miles is gone and you are the single only person on gods green earth that wants him back at LSU with exception of every gump ever. I promise, you will be miserable forever.

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

So, you don't know. It was an off the cuff remark.

Just so you know, the registration camp cost on Mumme's camp was 20 bucks. If there were 2000 there, it's still chump change.
    FAU charged $40 this summer. Michigan's camp at Mercer this year (which is a three day camp) is $275-$330. Again, this was a one day camp.

4. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Oh oh it is on like DONKEY KONG!

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

So you knew it was only $20 bucks and you still brought that up? Were you hoping someone didn't know that?

So often, you post things that are just...being gracious, confusing. Bewildering. I think I'd have better luck asking you why Tarzan didn't have a beard.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Just wouldn't know what the fuck to do with that #2 class after he got em.

furduknfish likes this.
  7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The camp at FAU, $40 bucks--another one day camp. Michigan's camp that last three days at Mercer, around $300 including room and board. Michigan's total cost last year for running all those satellite camps was just over 211K. The bottom line is, at the most, these kids have to spend around $100 a day/night for camps that require over night stays. The vast majority of kids that are attending these satellite camps are from the area. The vast majority of the money spent on these camps are spent by the schools hosting them--in other words, not out of state money.

But I have no idea what these camps cost, or the monies they bring into the state.

I'll admit, I can't tell you why glue doesn't stick to the inside of the bottle if that makes you feel better.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I don't care about that, but, "why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?"

Winston1 and cul2969 like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you had continued your education past the kindergarten level you would have known not to use bad grammar, It's an, NOT a.

No, you haven't

!
    Racist

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

13-1

lsu-i-like and Brian like this.