ESPN All-Bad-Actor Team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by youcandoit1687, Aug 3, 2006.

1. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

whole article about all the bad stuff lately in CFB http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=2538378&lpos=tv1&lid=tab1pos1

i dont really think that mcfadden was necessary, atleast not yet, seems like he was basically innocent.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

10 out of 13 on the defensive side come from the SEC. Im not sure if I should be impressed or pissed.

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

just be happy that none of our guys are on there.

4. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Exactly!!! I think our players and coaches, along with the constant devotion of fans, have so much pride in what they do for LSU and the state every time they step out onto the grass in T.S. All you read about is how other schools are always dismissing or suspending players. I also think it has a lot to do with recruiting locally (within the southeast). Recruits have to know how much LSU football means to the fans here and i really think they instill great pride to give us all that joy every saturday in the fall.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

How is McFadden innocent? I ask because I don't really know the whole story.

I do know the headline and that is that he "broke his toe in a fight," right? Well, I also know that 10/10, someone in a fight is in some way at fault. Unless he was just at the bar to have some milk on his way to the library and all of a sudden was suddenly thrust into a fight with some hooligans, I am sure he was in some way at fault...

6. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

There's hardly anything about this list that is "necessary"... screw up, ya qualify!

As a positive sidenote, in my never ending quest to find the best in people, I saw where Willie Williams "ended" his career at Miami with 17 tackles, which is 6 more than his arrests.:shock:

7. oracle2380

oracle2380 Founding Member

Whatever happened with that Reggie Bush thing anyway. Did the deal with his family violate NCAA rules or not?

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

With as much stuff as gets reported at these other schools, it really makes me wonder how much stuff happens & doesn't get reported.

How does the media get a hold of the fact that McFadden broke his toe in a fight? You'd think they'd get the info that he broke his toe, but the issue of how would be avoided.

Do most of these programs just not have good enough relations with the local authorities?

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You know was a really bad actor.

Brian Bozworth in the movie Stone cold.

10. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

well, we arent entirely sure yet i dont think. the story that i have heard was taht he broke up another fight and left his key in the car, guy jumps in to take it and he goes after the guy and somehow breaks toe. very jumbled as of now i think.