ESPN and LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Mar 31, 2006.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Do you guys think the banner driving through ESPN parking lot is having any effect on how ESPN is looking at LSU in the Final 4 ?

Overall i think LSU has been covered pretty well and the fact that most of the ESPN analyst picked against LSU early in the tournament was as much their love of the ACC as anything.

I think Vitale can take his love now and shove it. It is a disgrace that as a national analyst that he didnt bother to look at any other conference until the NCAA tournament and his beloved East teams got their butts handed to them.

Vitale is using the i really should have noticed LSU when they went to WV and won . Because he couldnt have noticed their run in the SEC because he doesnt look at SEC BB.

2. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

What banner? post a pic

I agree, Vitale should go off air after 'dook' loses, because that is the only team and conference that he looks at all season.

3. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Well.....since you are using the onepeat.com former billboard as your sig......I would hope you know that onepeat.com is also sponsoring a billboard truck to drive around ESPN HQ in Bristol for one month.

The whole onepeat.com thing is really old. It was funny at first. Now it's time to move on. I hope those guys just end it all after the commitment to the donors.