ESPN at it again - LSU over signing - On right now tue 1:30 pm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Feb 1, 2011.

1. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Correct. Elliot Porter is back at LSU as a walk-on. :thumb: :LSU231:

2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Almost seems like slander in the press, something to discredit the university and sway some of the recruits toward other schools.

Phuck ESPN they're all haters anyway.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's because all the big whigs are from schools LSU has beaten the pants off of in the last 10 years.

4. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

I don't air ESPN on my TV - Joke em and those who buy advertising time.

5. b_leblanc

I don't blame you. The press isn't supposed to be biased but that is clearly not the case with the unprofessional ESPN. Pac12 school doing good: ride their nutz. Big12 school does good: ride thier nutz. Big10 school does anything: ride their nutz big time.

Got Michigan alumni and fans pissed off and hating Les Miles because he spurned the wolverines....again. The job that he currently has is 10x better, get used to it. Better fans, better recruiting, better competition, better chance to compete for championships every year, oh and better food.

People should realize that their "prestige" or what they did 20 years ago doesn't mean anything anymore. There's been a power shift in college football and like it or not, the SEC will be on top for a while. Get used to it ESPN.

You can love Cam Newton. You can love Tim Tebow. Tiger Woods can cheat on his wife with 17 women, Big Ben can fondle all types of girls, Kobe can cheat on his wife and everything is cool, it's all fair game, the "people make mistakes" message starts to rear it's head.

What exactly do you have on LSU? Nothing. What do we have? Two BCS championships in the last 8 years, two more than most schools can dream of. The first of which was earned by beating the "most prolific offense that college football has ever seen"...the OU offense that averaged over 500 yards of offense a game until they played LSU and was held to under 200 total yards for the game. Then there was the 07 game against the precious One and Nine buckeyes. Haters. You would not have beaten Arkansas without your "stars".

Sorry for the rant.

6. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

don't be sorry

it was a good one

not sure if they can handle one more BCSNC from TigerLand !

get ready ESPN and I can not believe they ran this 1 day before signing
    day without any update on the 2 guys headlined in the National airing that was SOOOOO anti - LSU and the SEC in general. How is it possible that LSU is the feature school in all this when the little man over in Bama has been soooo much worse than Les has been doing much more of the very same thing each year. oh yea - they got a thing for the little guy.

7. b_leblanc

Yeah they love Saban too. They seem to forget how he left LSU and how he left the dolphins. That's cool though. Les Miles was a quarterback and a touchdown away from being 3-1 against Nick Saban.

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

It's nothing to be up in arms about. It's an old story that they are re-running because it's timely with NSD coming up.

Not gonna affect our reputation or recruiting ability in the least. Nobody watches Outside the Lines anyway.

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Eh, ESPN is just mad. They are probably the ones that gave Jeffrey Lee the "hot tip" that La'el Collins was an Auburn lean... When will they ever learn? lol

10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

On web they are slobbering all over Clemson who they say just knocked LSU from top 10 with their ............................27th recruit!!!:geaux:

BTW, small point, went to the "other" Death Valley when TCU played them, noise level between the two places is not even close, great place to visit............but it is NOT the same.